[3.16 UPDATED] Bergerbrush's Budget & Beginner Divine Ire Totem Hierophant

I would suggest a different guide my man.
How do you get Curse Immunity on this build now? I feel like the 3.16 POB ignores this element completely.
"
Question for people playing this build, are you using essence worm + wrath, or do you use some other rings ? are you using any auras other than wrath ? is it possible in any way to add vitality / clarity to this build ? having no life regen would feel very bad i imagine.

Not playing this exactly but a similar totem build, you can take the mastery "Clarity has 100% increased mana reservation efficiency" to run clarity. Since clarity reserves a flat amount, not a %, this is manageable with a high enough mana pool.
I ran this up to T12 and it was aight. Damage really started to tank on heavier bosses. Switched to Crackling Lance and my damage literally Quadrupled. Idk why you aint running that instead of Divine Ire. Idk what I did wrong but my damage was no where near 1mil.

Now it's well above.
Thanks Crackling Lance.
"
I ran this up to T12 and it was aight. Damage really started to tank on heavier bosses. Switched to Crackling Lance and my damage literally Quadrupled. Idk why you aint running that instead of Divine Ire. Idk what I did wrong but my damage was no where near 1mil.

Now it's well above.
Thanks Crackling Lance.

There are many totem skills that are far better if you want damage, thus why most people play freezing pulse etc.
"
CombatEvolve wrote:
How do you get Curse Immunity on this build now? I feel like the 3.16 POB ignores this element completely.

The 3.16 pob is curse immune?
Divine Ire was buffed this league, and with it, Divine Ire Totems as well!
"
Bergerbrush wrote:

Is that certain? Spell totem support is nerfed

"
Spell Totem Support: Supported Skills now deal 49% less Damage at gem level 1 (previously 28%), and 40% less at gem level 20 (previously 24%)

The net effect is supposed to be that totems deal the same damage as they used to, but I'm not doing the math to determine if that's true.
"
MrSparkle001 wrote:
"
Bergerbrush wrote:

Is that certain? Spell totem support is nerfed

"
Spell Totem Support: Supported Skills now deal 49% less Damage at gem level 1 (previously 28%), and 40% less at gem level 20 (previously 24%)

The net effect is supposed to be that totems deal the same damage as they used to, but I'm not doing the math to determine if that's true.

I am not a math guy haha, but I saw a somewhat convincing spreadsheet that Divine Ire totems will be stronger with the new buffs to Divine Ire. Apparently about 20% stronger in general?
Last edited by Bergerbrush on Jan 28, 2022, 9:52:14 PM
Yeah the math seems to be be pointing toward a buff overall.

My concern now is that loss of +1 totem with Soul Mantle. That's a good amount of damage lost. Maybe they will come to their senses and scrap that idea.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info