[3.15] Strength Stacking Slammer. Blast through the game from start to finish.

-
Last edited by Diean on Jul 24, 2021, 5:36:47 AM
Maybe I'm missing something but.. Earthshatter animation is really slow, and I end up dying before I hit.. Elemental damage is a huge pain even with capped res
"
Lyxae wrote:
Maybe I'm missing something but.. Earthshatter animation is really slow, and I end up dying before I hit.. Elemental damage is a huge pain even with capped res

Im having the same issue, low life gets me dead before i can land one hit haha
How much hp you both got ?
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
eldest-bike4 wrote:
How much hp you both got ?

Low atm, 5k and 2.4k with low life. I made some tweaks and its working better for me now, got the edurance carge healing mods (just 3, aiming for 1 more to get and extra endurance charge) and the life leach/attk speed mods (but without Vaal Pact). Also i didnt took Defy Pain because it made no sense for me, i was suiciding even with the Risk Awareness nodes, so im going for the rage nodes. Once i get the Rage node that triplicates de rage effects i should be really good on attack speed and everything and shouldn't have any issue with the life losing effect of that node because of the endurance charges life recovery and leach i have.
Also i'm not using berserker, that way i can keep up with the rage buffs when i get the last ascendancy node. I ditched seismic cry and use enduring cry instead, that way im getting endurance charges all the time plus insta healing in case i need it (not using a life flask).

Im pretty much experimenting with the bases of this builds, once i get rage stacks the attack speed gets much better for mapping, for bosses this build is really really good atm.

To counter defiance you can get a warlord armour with the "You and your Minions take 100% reduced Reflected Physical Damage" i guess, but i don't know if its worth having too much life leach on a low life build since you cant over leech and because im using endurance charges healing nodes too. If someone can clarify me on this point it would be great!
Last edited by Diean on Jul 27, 2021, 11:21:46 AM
Hey I was wondering when do you take vaal pact? Is it when you switch into low life as well?
Noobish question mabe but in the POE build it says "Pride reserves no mana" on the staff but i can´t seem to find out where that mod comes from or how to get it on the weapon. I might have missed something though.

Thanks for the guide! Keep up the good work!
"
Grindarn wrote:
Noobish question mabe but in the POE build it says "Pride reserves no mana" on the staff but i can´t seem to find out where that mod comes from or how to get it on the weapon. I might have missed something though.

Thanks for the guide! Keep up the good work!

mortal conviction
Is it any way to build passive tree without cluster jewels but with same damage(+-)? Cuz in start of league they already expensive (for now it's ~ 5ex for all of them in summ)

Oh and also I forgot to ask - can I change main skill to, for example, Blade Flurry? Is it even viable or I'll lose more than can get?
Last edited by Nambell on Jul 28, 2021, 4:38:13 AM
"
Nambell wrote:
Is it any way to build passive tree without cluster jewels but with same damage(+-)? Cuz in start of league they already expensive (for now it's ~ 5ex for all of them in summ)

Oh and also I forgot to ask - can I change main skill to, for example, Blade Flurry? Is it even viable or I'll lose more than can get?

You can go for alternatives, they'rem pretty cheap imo, except for the lead by example and cry wolf one, but the one just with cry wolf is like 20c. The other one was at 40c and i bought it, there was one more i think, after that the price went up to 80c.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info