[3.15] Strength Stacking Slammer. Blast through the game from start to finish.

"
dmoniak wrote:
Thanks, ive switch to anomalous ES and its really good.

Yup I've been playing it for quite a while. Both skills aswell as Earthquake are copmpetitive but I feel like Earthshatter is better all-around not only because it's broken mechanics, but also because it hits more often so we stack impale faster.
Hey man, I'm kind of new here in POE, I know the basics but I just wanted u to share your skill tree and ascendancy paths if u can cuz I don't feel safe going for it on my own you know
Ok so here I am working on getting footage for all end game bosses and I have to deal with this shit... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cjbPw4DhCw

Nice game GGG! I'm not tilted at all :)
"
Demonizer54 wrote:
Hey man, I'm kind of new here in POE, I know the basics but I just wanted u to share your skill tree and ascendancy paths if u can cuz I don't feel safe going for it on my own you know

There is a dedicated levelling section you can use. For the skill tree make sure you get Path of Building and import the pastebin link.
Hey Dex,

Loving the build, swapped over from another ground slam build and honestly feel the difference!

Need to get more ehp now. Ill keep following your character updates on your items and tree changes :)

Edit: Reworked a bunch tonight and working on a new chest piece. Will update once done
Last edited by Rogue117 on May 12, 2021, 8:10:51 AM
"
Rogue117 wrote:
Hey Dex,

Loving the build, swapped over from another ground slam build and honestly feel the difference!

Need to get more ehp now. Ill keep following your character updates on your items and tree changes :)

Edit: Reworked a bunch tonight and working on a new chest piece. Will update once done

I saw what you wrote earlier today but didnt have time to respond. Going crit is definitely an option for us but in order to maintain the same amount of defense we need to invest a fortune.

Currently in POB I have 11mil Earthshatter hit DPS with an additional 7mil per spike that hits. Assuming we hit atleast 2 spikes out of 5 we do around 25mil DPS. This is insane considering we also have 100k EHP aswell as leeching our entire health bar every second. Petrified Blood is not calculated in POB atm so you can consider that another 24% damage reduction.

I've invested around 20-25ex in my current build and it can do literally all content in the game, except for Uber Atziri. I need a bit more reflect reduction to do her and when I do, this build will be able to farm Feared invitations aswell.
Hi,

Can you share your updated PoB after you switched to Earthshatter? How big of a diffetence are we talking vs Groundslam in terms of damage?

After getting the staff, what items would you prioritize saving up for?

Thanks for the build, looking forward to trying it out.
Hey Dex, can you upload the latest POB? Really interested in trying this build
Last edited by xNinjakiller on May 12, 2021, 9:19:46 PM
https://pastebin.com/BskWetaG

That's the current iteration I've been playing with. Like I said I've done all bosses in the game with it except Uber Atziri and The Feared, because of reflect.

I've done full clear Ultimatums in 100% Delirious maps and multiple deathless Simulacrums aswell.

The most notable changes since th POB listed in the guide are:

Anomalous Earthshatter - This skill is simply broken. Even with Vaal Ground Slam buffed this league there is no way you can compete with this DPS.

Vaal Pact - Because of Petrified Blood we get Overleech when we reserve less than 50% of our health, I've got an Enlighten 4 to put me at 52%

Corrupted Blood jewel - Well it goes without saying, this is really good for all builds. The reason I'd say this is extra strong for us is because we can remove regular Bleed from Admonisher on the skill tree, but Corrupted Blood is not an ailment so we either need a flask or jewel to remove it.

Large Cluster - I wanted to try the Overlord notable to swap Fortify support for something else in my 6-link. This ended up giving me the same EHP as before but with about 10% higher DPS. I crafted this myself and I was very lucky doing so. If you dont have currency to waste, I'd say skip this one.

Watcher's Eye - I went with the 25% chance to Impale from Pride so we can remove Swift Skewering from tree and use those 3 points elsewhere. The mod with 2 additional Impale stacks is a lot better but I didnt bother getting one yet.

And as the final conclusion, I've simply got a lot better gear now, sitting near 4.7k life with Petrified Blood.
Last edited by Dex2644 on May 13, 2021, 2:16:32 AM
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Hi,

Can you share your updated PoB after you switched to Earthshatter? How big of a diffetence are we talking vs Groundslam in terms of damage?

After getting the staff, what items would you prioritize saving up for?

Thanks for the build, looking forward to trying it out.

The main reason I stopped playing Ground Slam is because it's a cone of damage, rather than a big AoE around you like Earthquake and Earthshatter. Both those skills simply allow a much more careless playstyle where you dont necessarily need to care where the enemys are.

Damage wise I think Ground Slam and Earthquake are very similar but Earthshatter starts scaling through the roof. With my current build, I only need to hit with 1 spike from Earthshatter to do more damage than Ground Slam.

The other reason I went with Earthshatter is because it has more hits built into the skill, meaning we will stack Impale a lot faster aswell. Like the 47mil "DPS" on the Vaal Ground Slam looks and sounds really cool but it's gonna take you about 10 seconds to build the Impale stacks, not to mention that you dont always have charges for the Vaal skill.

The cheapest items you need to start out is Pillar, Alberon's Warpath, Lion's Roar and a ton of life/strength rares. Watcher's Eye and Lethal Pride should be endgame considerations, such as after lvl 90 atleast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info