[3.15] Strength Stacking Slammer. Blast through the game from start to finish.

"
With petri blood, dread banner and blod and sand combined with lvl 4 enlighten i have around 52% unreserved life (build PoB also shows 52% unreserved life). Shouldn't it be below 50% for low life to work?

Petrified Blood prevents us from ever going above 50% with the 1 exception of life flasks. We don't use a life flask in this build so we will never go above 50%. The only reason we are reducing reservation further is to allow pseudo overleech since you never technically reach full life.
Do you think the Strength stacking Pillar setup will be viable for boneshatter? Or will Tidebreaker be the main option for that skill? I have always liked Heavy Strike but it always lacked AOE and Boneshatter looked like Heavy Strike with a free Shockwave link.

The Slam Totem also look fun, but I hope that it won't make you completely passive like some of the old totem builds, I would like to still be able to contribute to the damage which Chris also indicated was possible.
"
Wuptidoo wrote:
Do you think the Strength stacking Pillar setup will be viable for boneshatter? Or will Tidebreaker be the main option for that skill? I have always liked Heavy Strike but it always lacked AOE and Boneshatter looked like Heavy Strike with a free Shockwave link.

The Slam Totem also look fun, but I hope that it won't make you completely passive like some of the old totem builds, I would like to still be able to contribute to the damage which Chris also indicated was possible.

It depends how they end up scaling the pulse damage of Boneshatter. While mapping you will be able to get pretty big AoE using this setup but I dont think it would work very well against bosses since you would need a lot of stun investment for that. I think Tidebreaker would indeed be the best way to play Boneshatter but I still have my doubts that it would ever be a viable bossing skill because of how inconsistent boss stuns are.

For Boneshatter I would probably go with Tidebreaker as mentioned and most likely play it with Impale Jugg stacking Endurance charges aswell.
Hi your build looks really cool can it do all endgame content? and is groundslam bad compared to earthshatter on bosses and in clear speed? :)
"
faltogar wrote:
Hi your build looks really cool can it do all endgame content? and is groundslam bad compared to earthshatter on bosses and in clear speed? :)

Despite all the nerfs we can still do all endgame content yes. The Feared is gonna be more difficult but still doable. I have videos on youtube for all maven invitations to give you a perspective of how the build works.

Earthshatter is in my eyes a lot stronger than Ground Slam but it's still viable. I swapped to Earthshatter because of 2 reasons, it stacks Impale faster because of the spikes and it also doesnt need targetting. For Ground Slam you need to face whatever you are attacking whereas with Earthshatter or Earthquake you just slam the ground and hit everything around you.
Tyvm for answering one more question i have seen builds that are very close to this one passive tree wise that uses sweep instead do you think it would be possible with your build setup to go with sweep instead? :)
"
faltogar wrote:
Tyvm for answering one more question i have seen builds that are very close to this one passive tree wise that uses sweep instead do you think it would be possible with your build setup to go with sweep instead? :)

It is 100% possible to go with Sweep or even the new Rage Vortex gem. It might even be better than slams now that they destroyed Seismic Cry.

EDIT: With Rage Vortex being an axe/sword gem you wouldnt be strength stacking but the core of life stacking for Bloodthirst remains.
Last edited by Dex2644 on Jul 23, 2021, 4:34:03 AM
I see should i keep Seismic Cry/intimidating cry for sweep/rage vortex or should i just go with enduring cry here?
This looks very interesting

I may league start this now that my earthshatter fortify champ is destroyed :-(

I am heart broken

If i cant play earthshatter i will quite the league

I want to play what i like not what GGG tells me ir what is in the meta

Thanks for your work

Respect
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Im league starting with this build, but im kind of confused. It's the 3.15 versión of the build using impale or not? I was following the step by step part of the guide and i was reading about taking impale passives, but then when i saw the passive tree for 3.15 update and there is no impale passives taken (on the leveling ones there is). So, wich one should i follow at the end? Also, whats the reason of ditching seismic cry for enduring cry? It's my first melee build so i don't really get the "why" but i really want to understand it haha. Thanks for your time and for sharing the build!
Last edited by Diean on Jul 24, 2021, 5:35:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info