3.14.1 Patch Notes Preview

i wish a dev start play in the trade league and try buy some harvest craft to see how is awesome watch for 2 hours a discord see 500 crafts u dont want till appear a prefix fracture then u lose cause someone bought first

add horticraft stations for sell (can be expensive like 1 exalted) like was in the harvest league for god sake

i am doing only runs paying 12c for spawn a harvest using 4x 15% increase chance to get a tier 4 +100% from wild fruit (and +25% in the watchstones) and got 1 tier 4 in like 2 days doing that 100 harvests+
Last edited by Mokurp on Apr 27, 2021, 6:41:11 PM
"
Re-enabled the Razor Dance Ultimatum modifier.
Finally, the POG POGO POGGED right here BOIs.

Get my 12/12 then GTFO of this sad season.
I think you all at GGG have bitten off more than you can chew. End of story. All downhill from here.
Priority Streamer/ league launch fail FREE loot box when??????
pog
There are two types of players. Those that can't beat your Ultimatums and ignore them, and those that find them ridiculously easy and finish every one.

There is very little in between.

People aren't playing it the way you envisioned. They don't try to see how far they can go. They over power it totally, or they skip it totally.

You need to do something to encourage players to try. The first few rounds should be easy. They're not. They start way too hard... unless you can finish them. The progression you described simply isn't there. They start hard and get harder. So we skip them unless we've made characters that trivialize the whole thing.

Horrible design. Fix it. Make the last rounds harder. Make early rounds easier. Design that progression you wanted us to explore into it.
"
samotof wrote:
So there is this thing called Maven and she can apply this thing called t4 crafts to harvest on a Atlas area, the thing with maven is that you could grind a certain area if you really want those t4 harvest crafts ... do you want them to make harvest into what it was during the league release? Getting insanely good items out of a single click.

I don't know which part of my post you didn't understand, but I specifically implied that I was basically in "harvest farming" mode. So Hamlet/Proxima with watchstones rolled for proper stuff. Bottom line is, harvest could just as well be removed from the game completely in its current form because the promise of craft rarity staying the same is not holding up to reality, and that's not just me but pretty much everyone i talked to about it. You realize that you can have harvests with ZERO crafts in it? That's how "balanced" it is.

And, please, DO lecture me on how to get those insane good items in single click, because as someone who did nothing but crafting in harvest league, and nothing but crafting in last patch, I know the actual cost of crafting those items, and none of them are really insane/mirror tier. More over, if it wasn't for craft trading, 99.9% of those items that people look on with pride and joy would never come to be.
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
"
mikerpoe wrote:
No fixing about blight undead rhoas being invincible and preventing the loot explosion and some chests? Game breaking for someone who focuses on blight...

This should have been fixed in 3.14.0c but if you are still experiencing this issue please log a Bug Report.
I'm sorry but I'm finding very little motivation to keep playing this league. You ask players to restart progress every three months and grind tens to hundreds of hours each league. Please roll back some of the nerfs.

For one, harvest should be brought back in some way. Delirious maps should be made better. Removing fractured mapping should have been enough-there is no need to nerf drop rates from maps as well as quantity bonus. This league just feels "less" than ritual in every way. Less loot, less end-game, less rewards, less crafting, less fun mapping, less end-game build pushing (aura stacking, self-curse). The amazing atlas you just added is nerfed making many of the regions just feel worse. I'm glad I got my time in on Ritual. Hopefully next league will fix many of the issues. The game shouldn't feel like it is less fun now. The game should be getting more fun with more ways to make money-not less.

This is the perspective from a player with over 3,000 hours played, bought many supporter packs, farmed many headhunters, and have been through many leagues over several years. I love the game, just please fix some of these issues next league.
farming quarry is a bit to powerfull, why not increase the rate of stand in circles ultimatums in here, so people are more incentivized to farm maps instead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info