3.14.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

3.14.0c Patch Notes:

• The Maven's Astrolabe hideout decoration can now be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 7, for 35,890 Favour.
  • Applying an Orb of Horizons or Harbinger's Orb to a map that has the Split modifier no longer removes the Split modifier.
  • Fixed a bug with Blight Encounters where Zombie Rhoas and Rattleback, Hollow Matriarch could become invulnerable.
  • Fixed a bug where the "8-12% increased Movement Speed during Flask Effect" veiled modifier was not being granted alongside the "50% Chance to avoid being Stunned during Flask Effect" veiled modifier. Existing items can obtain the missing modifier by using a Divine Orb.
  • Fixed a problem where the loading screen could end before all assets needed to render the scene were loaded.
  • Fixed a visual bug where Exsanguinate wasn't releasing tendrils in the correct direction when used with Cast while Channelling Support.
  • Fixed a client crash that could occur during Ultimatum encounters.
  • Fixed a client crash.
  • Fixed three instance crashes.

This was a restartless deploy on the servers so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes in this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Apr 23, 2021, 7:28:56 AM
life isnt fair
life isnt fair
life isn't fair :(
So the people that bought the Astrolabe is kind of just screwed out of their coins? Thats pretty cool GGG
Please take a look at blastchain mines, they aren't working properly.

You detonate the mines, they are all supposed to detonate, but they aren't doing that, in practice we're having to spam the mine detonate key.
ty GGG
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Really need to see the patch that re-works the Ultimatum encounter to be more... enticing. We need a tease as to what to expect. Otherwise I just skip the encounter if I don't like the first item.
Life isn't fair
The Maven's Astrolabe hideout decoration can now be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 7, for 35,890 Favour.

say what?

The thing I just paid money for yesterday is free today? Thanks guys.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 20, 2021, 10:09:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info