3.14.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

life isn't fair
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
"
Fassina2 wrote:
Please take a look at blastchain mines, they aren't working properly.

You detonate the mines, they are all supposed to detonate, but they aren't doing that, in practice we're having to spam the mine detonate key.

Please fix this. Pressing the detonate key again resets the Blast chain, so this is a severe damage reduction.

To provide a bit more detail from personal testing:

Requirements:
1. Tremor Rod
(i haven't explicitly verified the issue without it yet, so this is only information when using Tremor Rod)

Expected behavior:
1. Place 20 Mines.
2. Press Detonate
3. 40 Detonations (20 Mines x2).

Current behavior:
1. Place 20 Mines.
2. Press Detonate
3. any number between 1 and 40 Detonations occur.

Frequency of this occuring:

About 4 of 5 sequences do not detonate fully, if not more. Most often stopping within the range of 12-20 detonations.

Additional Information:

Is reproducable in hideout.
Last edited by Genuluth89 on Apr 21, 2021, 4:56:38 AM
"
MissApril wrote:
The Maven's Astrolabe hideout decoration can now be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 7, for 35,890 Favour.

say what?

The thing I just paid money for yesterday is free today? Thanks guys.

It's not the same thing
still got crashes during ultimatum encounters
also continuing to get crashes during ultimatum
Why? "Fixed a problem where the loading screen could end before all assets needed to render the scene were loaded." Previously, loading maps was fast, I even had the --waitforpreload parameter enabled and it took 2-4 seconds to load, and now 30+ without it. Thank you so much, good job GGG.
"
Enfields wrote:
Why? "Fixed a problem where the loading screen could end before all assets needed to render the scene were loaded." Previously, loading maps was fast, I even had the --waitforpreload parameter enabled and it took 2-4 seconds to load, and now 30+ without it. Thank you so much, good job GGG.

Probably a hit or miss situation again but it did solve the problem I am encountering. Hopefully the improvement won't cause an issue for other players but thanks GGG.
Last edited by bloodiewarrior on Apr 21, 2021, 10:11:25 AM
"
Shotslol wrote:

? Hideout != hideout decoration

All items are listed under Decorations in game.

"
mvirgo wrote:

It's not the same thing

This was already discussed in the previous comments. They are the same item but one isn't functional.
can a bitch get her hat back
Last edited by MissApril on Apr 21, 2021, 10:20:54 AM
What about flask mods at Einhar not working?

I can put in the flask with an open suffix, the beasts show behind the door and when I click "craft" they disappear and nothing happens, no error message like "invalid craft", doors not opening, nothing.

www.deviantart.com/van1sh3d
"
Genuluth89 wrote:
"
Fassina2 wrote:
Please take a look at blastchain mines, they aren't working properly.

You detonate the mines, they are all supposed to detonate, but they aren't doing that, in practice we're having to spam the mine detonate key.

Please fix this. Pressing the detonate key again resets the Blast chain, so this is a severe damage reduction.

To provide a bit more detail from personal testing:

Requirements:
1. Tremor Rod
(i haven't explicitly verified the issue without it yet, so this is only information when using Tremor Rod)

Expected behavior:
1. Place 20 Mines.
2. Press Detonate
3. 40 Detonations (20 Mines x2).

Current behavior:
1. Place 20 Mines.
2. Press Detonate
3. any number between 1 and 40 Detonations occur.

Frequency of this occuring:

About 4 of 5 sequences do not detonate fully, if not more. Most often stopping within the range of 12-20 detonations.

Additional Information:

Is reproducable in hideout.

please fix it! the problem really is!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info