3.14.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

Another unbalancing league, ultimatum spawn to much monsters, and rare have to much HP.
"

Another unbalancing league, ultimatum spawn to much monsters, and rare have to much HP.

I personally don't think that the number of monsters in ultimatun encounter is too much, as long as the server is stable, swarming screens shouldn't be that glitchy.

Now about the QUANTITY OF RARE monster and they INSANE HP is very true and unbalanced, specially for tanky builds that lack insane dps.

They should balance and propably will soon. Just wait for GGG to hit the major crashes in firsts weeks, this is probably going to be balanced soon.
"
Enfields wrote:
Why? "Fixed a problem where the loading screen could end before all assets needed to render the scene were loaded." Previously, loading maps was fast, I even had the --waitforpreload parameter enabled and it took 2-4 seconds to load, and now 30+ without it. Thank you so much, good job GGG.

Same problem for me. It's really annoying after that patch. Relogging to Oriath takes 30 seconds now.

I hear when my character spawns while still beeing in loading screen.
Last edited by Alzander2k on Apr 23, 2021, 7:44:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info