3.14.0c Patch Notes (restartless)

didn't read the whole thread - allg
Last edited by Diaenima on Apr 20, 2021, 10:18:32 PM
> The Maven's Astrolabe hideout decoration can now be purchased from Zana at Decoration Level 7, for 35,890 Favour.

You mean the map device I bought yesterday for 80 points? I can't find it on zana and i've already updated/restarted.
In this thread: people thinking a hideout decoration is a map device.
"
Nav_GGG wrote:
"
Bankzilla89 wrote:
So the people that bought the Astrolabe is kind of just screwed out of their coins? Thats pretty cool GGG

The hideout decoration sold by Zana is a purely cosmetic version that can't be used as a Map Device.

The decoration is bugged you can only buy it in standard league and it doesnt show up in league after buying it there
My Zana lvl 7 doesnt have it ?
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Apr 20, 2021, 10:37:26 PM
"
Fasteddie1 wrote:
many of us bought this using our points ? So r we going get refunded or something ? Would be the only fair thing to do ? Yes ?

no you won't, they are different ones
"
annonymouse__ wrote:
"
Nav_GGG wrote:

The hideout decoration sold by Zana is a purely cosmetic version that can't be used as a Map Device.

The decoration is bugged you can only buy it in standard league and it doesnt show up in league after buying it there

I can confirm that the astrolabe cannot be bought in the Ultimatum league. It is only buyable in standard.
"
Helioske wrote:
"
annonymouse__ wrote:
"
Nav_GGG wrote:

I can confirm that the astrolabe cannot be bought in the Ultimatum league. It is only buyable in standard.

I can also confirm this.
"
exicisioned wrote:

I can also confirm this.

I have not restarted my client since launching 3hrs ago, tab 5 in Zana on Ultimatum league. :)
EDIT: I am also able to purchase it and place it in Hideout.
Last edited by Ptylerd on Apr 20, 2021, 10:52:09 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Really need to see the patch that re-works the Ultimatum encounter to be more... enticing. We need a tease as to what to expect. Otherwise I just skip the encounter if I don't like the first item.

So you always skip it then? You can't get to the better rewards if you don't do the mechanic. Even if you don't get good rewards from the items offered, it's still a shit ton of monsters you are killing in a small area that drop stuff. The mechanic is fine, engage with it, or don't, that's totally your choice. They don't need to display anything else, being able to kill a ton of monsters in such a short time is a reward on its own (they can drop anything other monsters can). They don't need to change how rewards are displayed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info