[3.14] StallionM's HexBlast Ignite Trickster | League Start ✓ | 10EX FEARED ✓ | Ultimatum Killer ✓

"
Kenny90 wrote:
Thank you for the guide. I am really having fun with this.I am leveling for now but am really excited to see how far i can go with this.

I have a question though: What is the purpose of the increased crit gem in the flammability link? I don't get it.

He answered this multiple of times.

The reason is as follows:

"
Hi, it supports Doomblast which in turn can be used for utility like EO proc and uptime or blind.

"
krut0n wrote:

Thank you for your response. I also transitioned to the dodge tree early since I was already on that side when I respecced out of assassin. This has kinda created bit of a vacuum of mana/life/stats starving for points since im lvl 83 currently. Should I swap over to the other boots and spec out of Phase Acro, grab the points until im 90+ and can do the tree like the POB or should it be fine to just continue to level as in and put those points later. Mapping seems fine so far in Yellow, but bossing is a bit rough because not knowing the mechanics yet to well with keeping mana up through full fight

Hi yes, haha this is why I recommended only to transition over at high 80s or 90s. It's exactly as you said, you do not have the base line stats to survive a hit if your dodge roll fails and your arcane cloak is down. I would say swap to the non dodge ver and level to 88-90 and make the transition then. And levelling should feel much better with the increased AOE from WindShriek and you can always sell it off after using to recoup the cost.
"
He answered this multiple of times.

The reason is as follows:

"
Hi, it supports Doomblast which in turn can be used for utility like EO proc and uptime or blind.

I somehow missed that. I must be getting old. But i still do not get how supporting flammability with crit supports hexblast. The gem says that "supported skills" get the increased crit and flammability can not crit as far as i know. The only thing i could think of is that impending dooms damage can now crit and that gets consumed by hexblast. Is that right?
Hey man, here's the state of my build at the moment:
https://pastebin.com/TmFbe7f4

I got like 100-120c to spend at the moment. I guess my biggest problem is mostly that I am a bit too squishy for ultimatums (around tier 11 maps atm).

Chaos res is non-existent atm, was wondering if its worth it to drop the dream fragments with another ring for covering res. Or should I just use all my currency on getting quality 20/20 archmage,arcane cloak, arcane surge?

Amulet isn't that great either, wasn't sure when to settle on an amulet worth committing the arcane capacitor anoint to.

Vigilant strike really feels too slow to ever get off so I just went with the scorching ray setup.
"
Kenny90 wrote:

I somehow missed that. I must be getting old. But i still do not get how supporting flammability with crit supports hexblast. The gem says that "supported skills" get the increased crit and flammability can not crit as far as i know. The only thing i could think of is that impending dooms damage can now crit and that gets consumed by hexblast. Is that right?

Yes that is correct, Impending Doom can be supported with gems like Crit and Blind :)

Hopefully that answers any questions!
Thanks for the build - I'm rolling over from BV to this and I'm super excited to get it rolling. I'm at work and of course can't stop thinking about PoE.. I was wondering if you could take a look at my items/jewels and see what I can improve? I have about 10 ex leftover. I also got insane steals on some of these items. Can't find a body armor like yours at all though!

P.S I have the gems they just aren't slotted in and I still need to switch bandits/ascendancy

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3097081
"
Virusow wrote:
Thanks for the build - I'm rolling over from BV to this and I'm super excited to get it rolling. I'm at work and of course can't stop thinking about PoE.. I was wondering if you could take a look at my items/jewels and see what I can improve? I have about 10 ex leftover. I also got insane steals on some of these items. Can't find a body armor like yours at all though!

P.S I have the gems they just aren't slotted in and I still need to switch bandits/ascendancy

Oh man sounds like you're having PoE syndrome haha, you didnt send me a PoB, instead you sent me the forum link haha. Do change it and i'll take a look at it! :D
Can confirm this is a legit strong build, i was looking to make some form of Ignite but i hated the 0 defence elementalist burning arrow and other options seemed like way too much investment for good dps and severely lacked in proper defence for ultimatums and bossing

I'm at lvl 90 atm and i got everything i'm wearing including 3 near perfect cluster jewels for about 16 ex in total of gear and my pob at lvl 97 will give me 10 mill ignite dps with honestly insane takniness

MOM builds always scaled so well defensively but the fact that you can fit in 75/75 dodge into this build with barely any damage loss is fucking OP defensively

thanks for posting this mate, legit one of the best builds i tried and i've tried hundred of them
IGN JustifiedF
Does elemental penetration work with hexblast? Say for example, I use wise oak flask, does that help hexblast in any way?
"
Virusow wrote:

Your Character has no gems etc equipped?

POB: https://pastebin.com/s6T7GQJV

You probably want to build more mana, with woke gems etc you should already be over 4mil DoT, focus getting more mana, in a couple levels maybe 93/94 you want to to hit 8k mana

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info