[3.14] StallionM's HexBlast Ignite Trickster | League Start ✓ | 10EX FEARED ✓ | Ultimatum Killer ✓

"
krut0n wrote:
I put this build together respeccing from assassin because this looked interesting. First time playing this type of build so I think I am not understanding some mechanics, specifically the Omeyocan boots that deplete your mana. Regardless of my regen and enduring mana flask, if your not on top of things your out of mana to use skills. Also the 5c sceptres, seems nothing on the market like the search or they are multi exalts, struggling to find a weapon that will work like in the guide or possibly craft one. Thank you for your guide and appreciate any input

We use weave the arcane to top mana off in boss fights :) while running we can cast a couple to get our mana up :)

Yes the 5c sceptres have gone up in value since, probably looking at 50/60c to find a decent one, what you could do is remove the empty prefix search and more 1-3c sceptres will pop up, buy a couple and annul slam, that could be cheaper than buying one decent one at 1ex!

Hope that helps!
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi again, Christian from youtube here.

I spent a lot of the build, and done some of the end game. Havent transitioned to dodge yet though, so a bit squishy.

However I just cant seem to get the damage right.

I dont have the 1 awakened gem but i put in there just to see the dmg.

at 4,4mil sirius dps, but its very conditional right.. Sigil, mana spam, proc Arcane Cloak, totems, and then have EO up as well.

https://pastebin.com/AhqmrSs1

Also having issues with EO on bosses. Maybe i need Crit on scepters.

Killed Chimera today, and due to no adds, and constant damage im just out of mana all the time :P But I got him deathless after 5 hours.

Any pointers will be great Love the build

Here is a revised PoB: https://pastebin.com/jWi7rHU0

Main changes would be to transition to dodge, you have a really high HP pool nice! You will still have 20k max phys taken when you have fortify

Annoint change

Quality your arcane cloak and its support gems!!! Extremely important you get 1 second more! so much more uptime!

Added Fortify

Get high mana sceptres! the ones I linked is pretty basic and you should be up to 7.7k mana, by 91/92 you want to hit 8k mana! build looks good tho! More damage will come by levelling your gems to 20/get quality on your glove cureses and get woke burning damage when you can afford it! Hopefully this helps!

Remember More mana = More OFFENCE + DEFENCE! :D
"
MarkCalen wrote:
"
ckp2906 wrote:
Hi again, Christian from youtube here.

I spent a lot of the build, and done some of the end game. Havent transitioned to dodge yet though, so a bit squishy.

However I just cant seem to get the damage right.

I dont have the 1 awakened gem but i put in there just to see the dmg.

at 4,4mil sirius dps, but its very conditional right.. Sigil, mana spam, proc Arcane Cloak, totems, and then have EO up as well.

https://pastebin.com/AhqmrSs1

Also having issues with EO on bosses. Maybe i need Crit on scepters.

Killed Chimera today, and due to no adds, and constant damage im just out of mana all the time :P But I got him deathless after 5 hours.

Any pointers will be great Love the build

Here is a revised PoB: https://pastebin.com/jWi7rHU0

Main changes would be to transition to dodge, you have a really high HP pool nice! You will still have 20k max phys taken when you have fortify

Annoint change

Quality your arcane cloak and its support gems!!! Extremely important you get 1 second more! so much more uptime!

Added Fortify

Get high mana sceptres! the ones I linked is pretty basic and you should be up to 7.7k mana, by 91/92 you want to hit 8k mana! build looks good tho! More damage will come by levelling your gems to 20/get quality on your glove cureses and get woke burning damage when you can afford it! Hopefully this helps!

Remember More mana = More OFFENCE + DEFENCE! :D

Man you are a king - Thank you!

Will take some time to level and quality stuff, but i fixed the links now.

Losing some dmg i can see.

Can i ask, when stacking up max hit, is one Flammability pulsing enough for max doom, or is it 5 casts that pulses?
Another note,

The vigilant strike has an insane low attack speed and range.
0,7sec attack time.

Seems impossible to keep up in maps, and in boss fights where you need it, you need to stand still, and keep it up as well.

Is it really worth it?
"
MarkCalen wrote:
"
krut0n wrote:
I put this build together respeccing from assassin because this looked interesting. First time playing this type of build so I think I am not understanding some mechanics, specifically the Omeyocan boots that deplete your mana. Regardless of my regen and enduring mana flask, if your not on top of things your out of mana to use skills. Also the 5c sceptres, seems nothing on the market like the search or they are multi exalts, struggling to find a weapon that will work like in the guide or possibly craft one. Thank you for your guide and appreciate any input

We use weave the arcane to top mana off in boss fights :) while running we can cast a couple to get our mana up :)

Yes the 5c sceptres have gone up in value since, probably looking at 50/60c to find a decent one, what you could do is remove the empty prefix search and more 1-3c sceptres will pop up, buy a couple and annul slam, that could be cheaper than buying one decent one at 1ex!

Hope that helps!

Just a note, I found a sceptre better than the revised PoB with

For 15c, so it is possible.
"
MarkCalen wrote:
"
imRadial wrote:
I went from loving the build to hating/struggling with it.

I dont mean to be rude, but im having the same issue with all end game bosses (Maven, a8 Sirus, guardians, etc). Damage is fine but im spending half of my time just dancing around with 0 mana. I dont know if im doing something wrong but I feel mana starved all the time.

Edit: Regardless of my issues, thank you for the build!

Hi perhaps you could send me a PoB? Yes mana regen is not the greatest that's why we use weave the arcane, with it you can top yourself quickly spamming flammability! :D 6.6k mana sounds pretty low, what level are you and are you dodge variant?

Ah so I didnt realise you manually cast/spam flammability to top off the mana at times. I will try to fit that in my rotation when im starved and see how it goes.
"
ckp2906 wrote:

Man you are a king - Thank you!

Will take some time to level and quality stuff, but i fixed the links now.

Losing some dmg i can see.

Can i ask, when stacking up max hit, is one Flammability pulsing enough for max doom, or is it 5 casts that pulses?

You only spam flammability when charging up your sigil of power. Doomsday will only take one cast so after preloading sigil and your totems down, flammability the boss and wait for doomsday, once the flare lights up, its the "Go" signal, hexblast away.

"
ckp2906 wrote:
Another note,

The vigilant strike has an insane low attack speed and range.
0,7sec attack time.

Seems impossible to keep up in maps, and in boss fights where you need it, you need to stand still, and keep it up as well.

Is it really worth it?

Link it with ancestral call. I have 100% uptime on it while mapping / ultimatum / sirus. I will make a new video soon about tips and tricks and general info and I will cover how to animation cancel fortify and why ancestral call is so core on it!

Do join the twitch chat if you can, the overlay is pretty small because I do not want it to be intrusive so you can interact with me on twitch for faster responses! :D
"
imRadial wrote:

Ah so I didnt realise you manually cast/spam flammability to top off the mana at times. I will try to fit that in my rotation when im starved and see how it goes.

Here is a clip from an A8 carry I did, between phases or if you're low, top up by spamming flammability

https://clips.twitch.tv/TacitTiredMagpieKappaRoss-xgp_bthf88A3gChR
"
MarkCalen wrote:
"
krut0n wrote:

Hope that helps!

Thank you for your response. I also transitioned to the dodge tree early since I was already on that side when I respecced out of assassin. This has kinda created bit of a vacuum of mana/life/stats starving for points since im lvl 83 currently. Should I swap over to the other boots and spec out of Phase Acro, grab the points until im 90+ and can do the tree like the POB or should it be fine to just continue to level as in and put those points later. Mapping seems fine so far in Yellow, but bossing is a bit rough because not knowing the mechanics yet to well with keeping mana up through full fight
Last edited by krut0n on Apr 29, 2021, 5:15:21 PM
Thank you for the guide. I am really having fun with this.I am leveling for now but am really excited to see how far i can go with this.

I have a question though: What is the purpose of the increased crit gem in the flammability link? I don't get it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info