3.14.0c Hotfix 3

"
TeeRoH wrote:
"
Peepega wrote:
where all this going guys? what u want? kill the whole endgame, kill builds, and all the fun that player can reach... what u want? every player leave the game after the first week?

The vision is diablo 2 like, path of exile is way too easy in comparison to diablo 2, sorry if your broken ass build got nerfed

Lolwut.

Grindy. I think the word you meant to use was 'grindy'.

Diablo 2 is not and never was 'difficult', aside from long nerfed, busted stuff like MS/LE or MB Gloams. It just has poop-ass droprates.
Last edited by Lostbird on Apr 23, 2021, 2:33:05 AM
"
VeloxAxo wrote:
RIP the people who invested in making this work.

It was warranted but nothing actually suggested that this behavior was an exploit. Nerfs like this don't have a precedent for happening mid-league.
Did you notice no one was banned for abusing it? As in GGG isn't treating it as a exploit.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Apr 23, 2021, 3:13:45 AM
To people whining. They have repeatedly said that unlimited Vaal skills is something they don't want working. They even said it when talking about the cost rewording. "We'll make sure this doesn't lead to unlimited Vaal skills" They just missed a hole to plug.
So where exactly do you draw the line between an exploit that'll get you banned, and one where you roll out a hotfix and do nothing to the people that abused it?
Last edited by RenokK on Apr 23, 2021, 11:26:30 AM
thanks for the hotfix,

meanwhile a good chunk of your playerbase cant play on decent PC's due to un explained 0FPS.
"
AnxiousPanda wrote:
thanks for the hotfix,

meanwhile a good chunk of your playerbase cant play on decent PC's due to un explained 0FPS.

I'm sure they're working on it. Sometimes there is issues, issues can take time to fix.

"
RenokK wrote:
So where exactly do you draw the line between and exploit that'll get you banned, and one where you roll out a hotfix and do nothing to the people that abused it?

maybe use your brain and realize that nothing of this could be considered an exploit
"
Therealshotzz wrote:

maybe use your brain and realize that nothing of this could be considered an exploit

"unlimited uses", totally not an exploit. sure.
Add it to your book of "lies i keep telling myself to feel better"
Today I noted an amulet I had no longer had Hatred has 30% reduced mana reservation. This mod used to have a mana tag allowing catalysts to scale it from its base peak of 25% to 30%. This mana tag is now gone and fertile catalysts have no effect on it. Is this a bug or intended?

Edit, to clarify asking here as I was skimming over all the patch notes and could not see this change listed anywhere (unless I am mistaken on that!).
Last edited by TravellerNick on Apr 23, 2021, 3:51:28 PM
Dear GGG, I really love Path of Exile and play hour after hour day after day. It has been an amazing escape through Covid-19 and a real god-send overall. I have to say though that the overwhelming nerfs to crafting and content have really made the game feel like a game that just isn't as fun as the one I've been dropping real money, time and passion into over the past year. I understand you have to quell the power creep that moves into a game over time and league additions. I understand that this is no small or easy task but here is the problem that comes with that responsibility.

1. Nerfing skills, game mechanics AND crafting abilities has a large "MORE" multiplier to the difficulty level of crafting a build and associated gear that are simultaneously enjoyable to use AND viable within the league time frame and constraints. (especially to the majority of players that have a semblance of a real life outside of POE)

2. It limits the amount of builds that are actually endgame viable. Granted most builds could become viable over time and investment. However, each league has a limited life cycle meaning we have a limited time to accumulate the currency and gear necessary to accomplish what you set before us.

3. It limits the interactions between players to accomplish these builds and have fun as a community. Fun = Profit for you guys...

4. All of the above leads to a "Less" multiplier on the fun of the game which leads to a "Less" multiplier of people playing the game and sharing their new build ideas (which are less attainable after every nerf) and accomplishments with friends. These all lead to a "Less" multiplier for people buying MTX and stash tabs since the items worth keeping and using shrink with every crafting and end-game nerf.

I hope you guys find the happy medium here but this definitely is not the Path of Exile I've been enjoying for so long now.

Cheers!
GL EXILE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info