3.14.0c Hotfix 3

3.14.0c Hotfix 3:

• Changed Alternate Quality effects on the Support Gems: Lesser Mutliple Projectiles, Greater Multiple Projectiles, Increased Duration, Trap and Mine Damage, and Efficacy from 'Reduced Cost of Skills' to 'Reduced Life and Mana Cost of Skills' to prevent unlimited uses of some Vaal Skills.

This was a server-side fix, and the client description updates will be in a later patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on May 5, 2021, 1:56:00 AM
this definitely warranted a hotfix, good call ggg. someone might have had fun!
RIP the people who invested in making this work.

It was warranted but nothing actually suggested that this behavior was an exploit. Nerfs like this don't have a precedent for happening mid-league.
rip my planned build :(

Stone Circle patch? Or are we not caring about that now? Just certain exploits and bugs? Gotcha. Here's to Hotfix 91.7!
"
c9q9md wrote:
rip my planned build :(

Hey, at least you didn't make the build yet ;)
Wait what ? They always do it. Like they did with Herald.
hi we are GGG lets suck the fun out of this game
What game are you playing?
Path of Nerfxile
And what league?
Nerfimatum
"
VeloxAxo wrote:
RIP the people who invested in making this work.

It was warranted but nothing actually suggested that this behavior was an exploit. Nerfs like this don't have a precedent for happening mid-league.

Um, Unless I am mistaken, this did NOT work with this mechanic on vaal skills previously. So yeah the new effect was more to do with changing how the coding of costs worked, and not an intentional change to do more then work with basic skills. This is a bug, and is very often fixed this way during leagues.

The other overpowered stuff from previous leagues that is left is usually working as intended and an oversight in how broken they could be, in which case those patches tend to be at the 3 month mark with no legacy versions left behind. (like the herald notable on cluster jewels)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info