Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Something actually visible...
When in doubt, make it cats.
Sakura petals Cyclone
Need more brains, exile?
How about balancing skills better and offer MTX to skills which still have none but existing like 6-7 years already?
A Phasing Spirit:

"Your phasing effects become a circling, phasing spirit."

Similar to the "... skull aura effect" MTXS but for phasing.

Or cyclone with spinning bird wings around the player.
Last edited by Okult on Apr 26, 2021, 12:47:19 PM
Breach Rift Void Sphere

The orb is now purple and red, with lots of breach arms and hands sticking out, pulling on mobs to keep them in the Hindered zone. Maybe some creepy whispering SFX as well.
I'm quite new to the game but I think an MTX for the Herald of Thunder skill would be amazing - but instead of bolts of lightning coming out of the ground, you could get Lightning clones roundhousing enemies in the face in the blink of an eye, much like in the video listed below.

https://youtu.be/N-GCwwhYVYI?t=1751
I like the Tasmanian devil idea.
Also what about a swirl of ghosts or spirits?
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
Automaton effects! Every lightning skill should have one, even if its just a red color swap. I want my character to be consistent in color.

I'd also be happy if we got color swaps for all skill gems.

Also, I wish there was a way to change the color of things like Inpulsa. I feel locked into using blue cosmetics I already have, but I want more variety.
Rainbow Cat-nado!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info