Community Designed Microtransaction - Theme Suggestions

Changing skill color and effects based on damage type of the skill. For example with cold you do sharknado and with cold and lightning you do sparkly sharknado etc. İf you do phys damage it will be rehular shar but with the cold one it will be more sharp sharknados etc
How You doing?

Toadstool Mushroom Traps/Mines

Bat Blade Vortex/Cyclone

Phoenix Burning Arrow/Fireball

:)
Since gold is pretty much useless in path of exile(for the exile), I see no problem with using it as a weapon....

Hence I suggest a: Pendurus/gold/filthy rich novelty theme.

The cyclone trails a path of gold coins + gold coins that whirl around in the cyclone. (Nothing says wealth like slapping a zombie to death by throwing gold on them.)

Adding a golden version of all ancetral skills to echance the theme. (Basically just take the gold statues from the solar temple, most of which already have sword and mace skins/models/animation. Cut them in half for the ancetral totems and put them on golden plints, the bottom half of the legue totem-rewards should work).
(Same could be done for mirrage archer, you know, the green dude/dudeet)

Complete the gold theme by adding golden footsteps that leave behind small piles of gold.

Bonus if you do the same to desecrate, spawn X golden statues in a stack of gold, (both already ingame). Same could be done with the zombies to go hand in hand with the summon statue skelton skin.

Oh, and traps could be sacks of gold, thrown, once armed they open up, spilling cash on the ground.
Last edited by Krischan on Apr 26, 2021, 8:47:37 AM
tbh a celestial hydropshere would be epic
CREMATION:

Have the cremation orbs be piranhas jumping out of the water (the base ground effect would be a pool of water) and biting as they go through the air and land (the explosion effect can be water ripples).

Cremation has 1 MTX.....it needs some love.

cheers
while still hoping it's going to be something powerful for grown people, i know this becomes a meme effect for weebs. ye make some colorful cats flying around or what ever...
FIDGET SPINNER CYCLONE, pls n thank u
White-sheeted (traditional) ghosts for phantasms. Please. I have moneys.
MTX based on the official League itself ...

Ultimatum = more Bloody MTX
Harvest = more plant based mtx

and so on

make the mtx based on the current league and not on "ow ppl would love this"
+1 for Black Hole Cyclone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info