20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

I'm a bit confused why people are banned. What they are doing didn't seem like a glitch, but somebody being creative based on existing programming. Did you send them an email, or get someone to DM them in game, letting them know this behavior was ban-able? If not, it really looks pretty bad on you guys.

To a 3rd party that has no investment in a streamer being banned or not, it looks like you guys got embarrassed about your lack of quality coding, and decided to make something "illegal" half way through, and punished people who were unknowingly doing wrong. [Removed by Support] Keep up the good work GGG. Best launch ever, best code of ethics implementation ever. I have an embarrassing amount of time on this game, but it's stuff like this that pushes me further away. I honestly hope you reach a more sensible conclusion soon, [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 21, 2021, 1:26:53 PM
so was this bug fixed and the drop is back to normal now? or we need to wait more for the fix?
Last edited by olimpuslord on Apr 21, 2021, 1:15:44 PM
Hey GGG,
YOU made the bug, so no need to ban players who abuse from your bugs
They didnt hack your game
Path of 0 FPS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What if in the future, people find a mechanic and aren't sure if it's intended or not? where is the line? Remember people reporting for instance resetting in delve to repeat farm fossils, then GGG came out and said this mechanic was intended?

I don't know if it's TOS violation or not. All I see is numerous "[Removed by support] " tokens in this thread. Shady stuff going on. Only 20 people used this ? Don't believe it.

In any case, vote with your wallet. Already 50 mil in profit starting from 2019 anyway, why do they need our money? Why would they even care?
I don't use Rejuvenation Totem. I use Spell Totem + Vitality +Reduced Mana. Like a boss.
GGG is clear about what is cheating or not in previous content.

If it is brand new content and you purposefully exploit it with intention, then you should get a temporary ban. I agree with this decision.

Anyone saying they might get banned, if you purposefully exploit with intention that obviously goes against the intentions of the creators of the game, then you should get banned as well.

Some people on here speak as if GGG is laying the banhammer on players who accidentally did things that would make them gain a little too much items. There was obvious intention that goes well beyond an accident here.
what is all this "removed by support" crap now? GGG was such a great company, and it really started to go down the drain...

Only 20 people? Not more exploited this?

I'm thankful they ban cheaters and exploiters.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
I think this is way to harsch of an aktion for this.

You cant just bann people for doing something no one knows is wrong at that time. were should we have known that this should not be working this way ? no one told us that this is not how it is suppost to work and no one explained in time how it should work. so you cant blame/bann the players who used it. did you guys even message then or tell them this is not suppost to work like that? and that they are abusing stuff? if not then how should they know? it wasnt the foult of the players it was the foult of the creators and there lack of testing/ bug fixing!
If we dont get an Explanation about how exactly this is suppost to work, then we cant violate the ToS. Bec there was nothing present that showed what we arent allowed to do.

you are gona tell us that only 20 people used this? jokes right? eather bann all or no one.

first you put paytowin as VIP entrance into the game and now you start something very strange in banning people for your mistakes.

the others didnt get any kind of compensation for the obius setback we had at the ladder race.

what will be next? Premium Abo?

BTW
i like your censorship "removed by support"
grow some pairs, accept your mistakes and learn form them.
dont hide them and remove true statements.
"
dehogynem wrote:
what is all this "removed by support" crap now? GGG was such a great company, and it really started to go down the drain...

god, you nerds will cry about anything, lmao
Lol people defending the banned kids saying they don't deserve the ban because it's ggg fault for not testing the mechanics enough.

There's a difference between accidental exploit and abusing the exploit.

Obvious the banned kids were exploiting it. They knew about it and didn't stop using it. Besides, they were only temp banned. I think anyone else who exploited would had been perma banned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info