20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

Thank you GGG
I recently saw a small clip from one of the guilty party's stream. The sheer amount of loot that dropped should have been an indication that it wasn't intended. especially if they were using an item filter and it STILL dropped that much. Literally the whole screen was full of item tags and beams. Anybody who would try and defend this as "well maybe they wanted it that way..." has never played video games before. Or they are just acting stupid on purpose because a bunch of folks got some well deserved whuppings.

Temp ban isn't good enough, perma nukes all around! Think it's too harsh? don't cheat then. it's as simple as that. what is with the world today that the criminals are getting so much love and understanding? You break the law, you pay the price. Non negotiable as far as I'm concerned. You don't like the consequences?? I'll defer to Jim Carrey on this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnMdI_NiZvA
I don't like GGG participating in cancel culture. Bugs are their fault, not the player's fault.

GGG trying to shift the blame instead if manning up.
Really good news, hope our poe one eay stay alive all 3 month. But why not all news translate in to another lngs? Think all must see justice.
From what I have heard it was just them standing out side of the trial making it so that timer wouldn't go down.... I think calling this an exploit is odd.

I would say something like being in a NPC area and crafting an item while benefiting from a prophecy and the prophecy NOT being used up... or quickly removing items from your map device before the portals fully spawn so that you can re-use those map items are clear bugs/exploits.

I approve of bans only being for the league.... it is disheartening see all the people in this thread calling for permanent bans. Most of all with the political climate as it is today............... I guess people truly do NOT learn from history.
We can't solve problems we can't talk about...
Hi there GGG

- Why didn't you temp ban last league for the winged scarab exploit?

- Which is in your opinion a bigger exploit?
Getting extra rewards from ultimatum or getting priority queue on day 1, considering you implemented both mechanics in this game?

I think you should ban all the streamers who got the priority queue and used it, at least would make you just a tad more consistent ^.^;;
Ah ah ah when I read comments, I feel pretty comfortable while not playing this game at the moment!!!
Banning people for exploiting job done by [Removed by Support] programmers right? Are you kidding?
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Apr 22, 2021, 10:35:47 AM
some ppl have a hardon for some ppl I see. You exploit you get banned deal with it and stop crying, it was an obvious exploit but hey bet most of you would use a exploid to become inv in fps games and just murder the oppents and then give yourselfe a pat on the back. Only hopes GGG is firm on banning exploiters from now on.
not going to lie, this was probably HEAVILY abused for it to have been a ban. not seen them given out lightly with the exception for RMT. dont think they wouldve even banned them if it wasnt being blatantly abused each and every time they could. i know people who did the same thing but rarely actually did it, maybe 10ish times the whole time and they still play. also doing it on a live stream is just asking to get caught. would be no different if someone streamed picking up their supply of GCP's they paid cash for
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Lots of people blaming GGG for this. Internal testing vs field testing is so incredibly different. The people working on this game don't see/visualize reward structures the way people that exploit things do. They can't.

Imagine an architect, lays out a perfect building design, but there also have to be plumbers, electricians, etc to install everything. Well the architect made a perfect building, but the guy installing the doors installed them to swing the wrong way, and now when two neighboring doors open, they hit each other. That's a HUGE design flaw, but in reality the architect saw the doors opening the only way they reasonably could, and the guy installing the doors saw them opening in whatever way most doors do. Neither was wrong. There was a lack of communication (and we're all human, give 300 people a job and communication will break down at SOME point).

So give them a break. This was an exploit. This is not like harvest crafting explode chests, this is not like getting massive rewards from Delirium pre-nerf. This is taking an obvious game mechanic and making buttloads of currency in a fraction of the time...over and over and over.

And anyone says "they were just using game mechanics, not abusing anything". Go look at that loot explosion again. It was like someone killed every metamorph ever spawned all at once. Doesn't take a genius to know that's incredibly unintended.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info