20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

I don't understand why "exploiting the game mechanics" is - in some people opinion - fine. I know, this is just a game, but one's ethics should be the same - no matter what world are you in (in-game or IRL).
when will you ban people that abuse the game trade system to lower prices of items and scam people ?
How much currency did they make using the exploit? Multiple mirrors Like? A few ex an hour? More like the Port/100delirius Farming at every other League start?

Any Suggestions?
GGG, you really think we're gonna believe that there was only 20 ppl abusing this?
"
Fukurokage wrote:
I don't understand why "exploiting the game mechanics" is - in some people opinion - fine. I know, this is just a game, but one's ethics should be the same - no matter what world are you in (in-game or IRL).

it's not "fine". if there is a bug in the game, the developer should fix it. Until it is fixed you are just playing the game. You are not doing anything "illegal" which would make it okay to ban you.

"
Lyonnel wrote:
when will you ban people that abuse the game trade system to lower prices of items and scam people ?

read updated tos. you have your 2 eyes to chek and confirm the trade accept button. if you fail to do both then ggg cannot help you either way no matter what.
and you found yourself in wrong thread buddy.
fk archnemesis.
I have tried to read about this "exploit" for some time now, but could not find a description for it.
So do i get this right, that the exploit was, that in the survival mechanic, the more monsters you kill, the more loot you get? And the banned individuals just stood there and killed a lot of enemies?
Don't hate the player, hate the game:)
No permaban = Streamer privileges

Just sayin'
"
Don't hate the player, hate the game:)

1 member in party just move in and out of circle while in ultimatum trial, it makes progress bar to not progress, but mobs keep spawning and then infinite loot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info