20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

Guild stashes?
https://www.pathofexile.com/
"

If it were you and I doing these same exploits, our accounts would be perma'd.

exactly this. it's 2 classes.

even worse after this statement days ago:

"
Chris wrote:

We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality.

what a hypocrite.

for me, i really don't care if they make 2digit millions of profit.
if they treat us fair and use some of it to enhance the quality and don't just pack it on the customer backs, i am absolutely fine if they make even billions.
but if the customers are treated like this, it's a point where i stop supporting. and honestly - everybody should because only this will lead to a change. and afte

Last edited by aHz1984 on Apr 20, 2021, 6:42:10 PM
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
DarkKaine wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks this is really, really stupid?
I can imagine getting banned for memory editing, hooking and modifying important game files, but this is something that was possible in-game.
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Oh for sure, don't get me wrong I'm not defending them.
Given how easy this is to exploit after reading it in a discord I just can't wrap my head around a ban being justified. There are literally full builds which sole purpose are to break the game, so where do we draw the line here for unintended gameplay which can give the player an advantage? I think it's on GGG, this just shouldn't have been possible in the first place.
Preventing cheating and toxicity is always a good thing, but when you leave the door wide open for everyone it's entirely on you if things go wrong.
Now some people were made an example of, and considering the general concensus seems to be that people don't like [Removed by Support] and friends they all applaud.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:05:32 PM
No punishment for the streamer/YouTuber who told people to exploit it as much as they could before it got fixed, "It's definitely not bannable!", etc?

That seems at least as bad, to me, as simply exploiting on stream.
-one lab guy status = ded
-97825364752 delve guy status = ded
-reddit detectives status = ded

ALL HAIL CHRIS WILSON

now remove texture streaming and unban le toucan plz
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
is there really people trying to defend the people that got banned? what is wrong with you, this was 101% a bug abuse and not something that give too much loot and should be nerfed, it was bug abuse and it was obvious. thx ggg for banning bug abuser who lack common sense.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
I can imagine getting banned for memory editing, hooking and modifying important game files, but this is something that was possible in-game.
[Removed by Support]

Edit: Well this is certainly interesting! Simply criticizing the QA team and the game without harsh namecalling or anything leads to 'Removed by Support'
Thanks for confirming to me that we're getting censorship straight from China.

Yes, you're the only one that thinks this is stupid.

Abusing an obvious bug that allows you to bypass game mechanics is called "exploiting" and it should result in a permanent ban of the game account and deletion of their guild stash with zero exceptions.

Unfortunately it seems the POE staff believes in arbitration of their rules.

So... they get what they get I guess. A slap on the wrist in this case.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
"
QQPQ wrote:
No punishment for the streamer/YouTuber who told people to exploit it as much as they could before it got fixed, "It's definitely not bannable!", etc?

That seems at least as bad, to me, as simply exploiting on stream.

If anything the youtubers and streamers are the ones that should be held to the standard. Even if they give some leniency to other users, the youtubers and streamers knew they were exploiting and encouraged people to break the rules before it got fixed AND SHOWED THEM HOW TO DO IT.

That, in and of itself should have resulted in a permanent ban. Period.
Visit my Steam profile here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheBaconOverlord/
Last edited by Bacon_Overlord on Apr 20, 2021, 6:28:25 PM
So you guys mess up, people find out a way to get more things and you ban them for them using your mess up? Seems fair it is clown world after all. Clearly it's not the devs fault but the players for playing the game. This is absolutely ridiculous. This is why beta testers where used in the past so they could find bugs and fix them instead of punishing the players who play the game.
"
DarkKaine wrote:
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
DarkKaine wrote:
[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Oh for sure, don't get me wrong I'm not defending them.
Given how easy this is to exploit after reading it in a discord I just can't wrap my head around a ban being justified. There are literally full builds which sole purpose are to break the game, so where do we draw the line here for unintended gameplay which can give the player an advantage? I think it's on GGG, this just shouldn't have been possible in the first place.
Preventing cheating and toxicity is always a good thing, but when you leave the door wide open for everyone it's entirely on you if things go wrong.
Now some people were made an example of, and considering the general concensus seems to be that people don't like [Removed by Support] and friends they all applaud.

With all due respect get out of here with that toxicity and discriminatory ideology. Toxicity is a slander used by feminists to bend people to their will and oppress others. Also GGG I'm not the one using an ideological slur to inject their politics into the game. I'm simply saying how the other user is violating the guidelines.

Secondly the only cheating that is valid is if they hack the game. If the devs mess up they shouldn't take it out on the player base. Especially those that like playing the game. It's a nice way to kill your fan base.
Last edited by Hornybull on Apr 21, 2021, 2:24:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info