20 Users Banned for Exploit Abuse

They give priority to these shitty streamers and they proced to exploid the game

What's wrong with you ggg? Can't say that all the backlash from the community isn't deserved.
"
Chaser8 wrote:
They give priority to these shitty streamers and they proced to exploid the game

What's wrong with you ggg? Can't say that all the backlash from the community isn't deserved.

They banned him now. They are humans also.

I said after the Harvest fiasco with ignoring the community won't support them.
Also, streamer priority was everything GGG stood against and they did it, trust me I was so pissed and they deserved to feel know community feels, so they won't do stupid shit again.

But 3.14 harvest crafting or deterministic crafting is basically not in good status. They gave a lot of other stuff, this was their goal I think. What they lack last 2 patches, its more gem changes, like flip some bad gems. Other than that is great.

Either way banning [Removed by Support], who personally for me breaking what PoE is about, like playing softcore, always with his bitchboys, always abusing and exploiting everything and thinking he is good. All of my friends just hate the guy. So after GGG took action against exploits and had the balls to ban [Removed by Support], I will buy a support pack, they did something fair, after the last few fiascos.

3.15 was a joke. 3.19 was a disaster. Archnemesis/Ruthless/Crucible(Archnemesis 4.0?) - worst ideas. Ruthless is a joke, a waste of resources. PoE2(exilecon version) was super disappointing.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:16:00 PM
"
If you uncover an exploit in Path of Exile and abuse it for your benefit, we will ban you.

Um....

"WrAeClAsT iS a HaRsH aNd UnFoRgIvInG pLaCe...." -GGG, every time someone complains about being scammed in-game

Not that I'm sorry about a few more no-lifer munchkins getting removed from the pool, but I'd think GGG would see some value in being consistent after recent events....
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Apr 20, 2021, 1:09:50 PM
"
vahu wrote:
"
Chaser8 wrote:

They banned him now. They are humans also.

I said after the Harvest fiasco with ignoring the community won't support them.
Also, streamer priority was everything GGG stood against and they did it, trust me I was so pissed and they deserved to feel know community feels, so they won't do stupid shit again.

But 3.14 harvest crafting or deterministic crafting is basically not in good status. They gave a lot of other stuff, this was their goal I think. What they lack last 2 patches, its more gem changes, like flip some bad gems. Other than that is great.

Either way banning [Removed by Support], who personally for me breaking what PoE is about, like playing softcore, always with his bitchboys, always abusing and exploiting everything and thinking he is good. All of my friends just hate the guy. So after GGG took action against exploits and had the balls to ban [Removed by Support], I will buy a support pack, they did something fair, after the last few fiascos.

Don't be naive, dude. It's a 3 month temp ban, is all. If GGG were really serious, they would have perma banned him, and his cronies. But did they? Nope. This is another PR stunt to get people, like you, to support them again. Mission accomplished, it looks like.

By the way, if it were anyone else, me, you, or anyone else on this forum, we would have permanently lost our accounts. Let that sink in a bit before you decide to support GGG again.
Last edited by Rebekah_GGG on Apr 20, 2021, 11:22:46 PM
First, league start duping issues, now this. I am so close to dropping from this league.
Sadly, it’s not a fair league anymore. Maybe next league will be fair.
"
"DieAbolicaL wrote:
if an exploit exists its on the devs not the players. bans are too harsh

Bullshit. Yes, it's on the devs that an exploit existed, but the action to abuse it for profit was fully on the player(s). And they got what they deserved, sort of. I'd have permanently nuked his account, banned his IP, and blasted his guild stash back into the stone age. Then I'd have payed one of my employees to meticulously go through the logs and delete all the ill-gotten currency he traded away. But that's just me, I detest cheating.

Yes, he could make another account...without the benefit of his MTX, Stash tabs, etc. More money in my pocket if he does make another one and re-purchase his tabs. You're probably in the camp that thinks that guns kill people and are inherently evil. It takes a deliberate choice to use any tool for evil purposes. And those types of people need to be permanently removed so that they can no longer harm society. Temp ban isn't good enough.

My Uncle used to tell me (my dad wasn't around) "If you feel you have to ask permission to do something, it's probably not a good idea to begin with." Those jackwagons knew exactly what they were doing, and kept on doing it with no regards for others. I hope they rot. Good riddance.
But, but, but...but! Clever use of game mechanics? ^^
"
Kadamose wrote:

By the way, if it were anyone else, me, you, or anyone else on this forum, we would have permanently lost our accounts. Let that sink in a bit before you decide to support GGG again.

hundreds of people did it, but only the streamer (so with video showing that they did it) are ban.
Life isn´t fair x4. Lol

"
Uoykai wrote:
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
if an exploit exists its on the devs not the players. bans are too harsh

If you find exploit you should report it and not use it anymore.
But not use it to your heart's content.

how are you supposed to know if its an exploit?
its a brand new league with many newly added mechanics etc

PS i have no idea what the exploit is or anything. also playing SSF so don't overall give a shit.
but in this instance, i'd give the benefit of the doubt and say a ban is too harsh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info