Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.14] "The Asmongold Experience" Zombie Build Guide ~~Get CARRIED BY SKELE/ZOMBIES~~

"
Shadezz wrote:
I know that I'm still missing the Dead Reckoning jewel(transitioned to the build yesterday) but does that jewel really boost your dps that much?

I feel like that when I was running without it, my dps felt kinda low already on yellow maps, could that be just not using skele mages? or is my gear somewhat busted? ;)

Yes it does, specially if you are actually using the skele links I provided. also, if you are not using the skele mages, you have to use the melee link I provided on the leveling section
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
I know that I'm still missing the Dead Reckoning jewel(transitioned to the build yesterday) but does that jewel really boost your dps that much?

I feel like that when I was running without it, my dps felt kinda low already on yellow maps, could that be just not using skele mages? or is my gear somewhat busted? ;)

Yes it does, specially if you are actually using the skele links I provided. also, if you are not using the skele mages, you have to use the melee link I provided on the leveling section

I'll make sure to get that jewel when I come home :) It's super cheap anyway
Hey guys, I will be adding a video showcasing a tankier build that takes advantage of shield with "Recover #% of life when you block".

Also, i switch to this tankier build because I want to reach level 100, and dying actually kinda hurts leveling.
Rarity: Magic
Chemist's Basalt Flask of Heat
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
Quality: +26%
Lasts 5.7 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 60 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 40
--------
24% reduced Charges used
Immunity to Freeze and Chill during Flask effect
Removes Freeze and Chill on use

Experimenter's Quartz Flask of Warding
--------
Item Level: 45
--------
Quality: +20%
Lasts 6.3 Seconds
Consumes 30 of 60 Charges on use
Currently has 60 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 27
--------
Immune to Curses during Flask effect
Removes Curses on use
38% increased Duration

Seething Divine Life Flask of Staunching
--------
Item Level: 76
--------
Quality: +20%
Recovers 979 Life over 7 Seconds
Consumes 15 of 45 Charges on use
Currently has 45 Charges
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
66% reduced Amount Recovered
Instant Recovery
Immunity to Bleeding and Corrupted Blood during Flask effect
Removes Bleeding and Corrupted Blood on use
Disclaimer: You can pretty much ignore my post if you're someone who's already done a build so strong that just breathing inside a map one shots everything, this is purely from a VERY new player POV.

Thoughts on the build: As a new player it is an absolute blessing how easy it was for me to just run through Acts 1 to 10 (Just killed Kitava about an hour ago from writing this) with little to no trouble using this build, I died maybe just a handful of times(?) throughout my entire playthrough and I feel like as a new player I should've died a lot more than that. Being able to cast skeletons to face check rooms for you is so helpful as a new player.

A genuinely cheap build, and trust me when I say cheap, I had 0 chaos orbs and just managed to follow the build just fine (although I did get lucky with a Tabula apparently) with the chaos orbs I found during my playthrough. If I had to say the rough amount I spent for this build, maybe 30-60? chaos orbs, didn't really count. But as a new POE player, this build and guide altogether was a genuine blessing for me and made me enjoy the game to its fullest.

Thank you very much for creating this guide, I really can't thank you enough. :)
Last edited by itsRadikal on Apr 30, 2021, 1:55:19 AM
"
itsRadikal wrote:
Disclaimer: You can pretty much ignore my post if you're someone who's already done a build so strong that just breathing inside a map one shots everything, this is purely from a VERY new player POV.

Thoughts on the build: As a new player it is an absolute blessing how easy it was for me to just run through Acts 1 to 10 (Just killed Kitava about an hour ago from writing this) with little to no trouble using this build, I died maybe just a handful of times(?) throughout my entire playthrough and I feel like as a new player I should've died a lot more than that. Being able to cast skeletons to face check rooms for you is so helpful as a new player.

A genuinely cheap build, and trust me when I say cheap, I had 0 chaos orbs and just managed to follow the build just fine (although I did get lucky with a Tabula apparently) with the chaos orbs I found during my playthrough. If I had to say the rough amount I spent for this build, maybe 30-60? chaos orbs, didn't really count. But as a new POE player, this build and guide altogether was a genuine blessing for me and made me enjoy the game to its fullest.

Thank you very much for creating this guide, I really can't thank you enough. :)

Thank you soo much for the wholesome review. Little things like this makes me glad i made the guide
Will add more showcase videos tomorrow
This is a really good build, I'm basically flying through T15 maps - I am, however, running double wand, which really pushes my defensives down, tried doing Sirus, but his beams would just 1hit me, unfortunately. I am also not entirely sure how to scale my damage even more (Along with my defensive..)

Also, shaper guardians are a pain. I have to get more defensives ^^ - Very solid build tho
Last edited by Shadezz on May 3, 2021, 3:02:57 AM
Are there any jewels u recommend to slot... i didnt see any in the guide
"
devilcorpsdoc wrote:
Are there any jewels u recommend to slot... i didnt see any in the guide

You want;

Increased dmg if you used minion skill recently
AND / OR
chance to blind on minions

and probably some maximum life

Report Forum Post

Report Account: