[3.14] "The Asmongold Experience" Zombie Build Guide ~~Get CARRIED BY SKELE/ZOMBIES~~

Hi! Can u pls explain why u got commander of darkness instead bone barrier
"
Shadezz wrote:
This is a really good build, I'm basically flying through T15 maps - I am, however, running double wand, which really pushes my defensives down, tried doing Sirus, but his beams would just 1hit me, unfortunately. I am also not entirely sure how to scale my damage even more (Along with my defensive..)

Also, shaper guardians are a pain. I have to get more defensives ^^ - Very solid build tho

Hey, I suggest to get a shield that has

The important part of the shield is the %life recovered on block. This will help you tank a bunch of hits. Also, take a couple of shield nodes and use bone offering instead of flesh offering.
Last edited by Rho378 on May 3, 2021, 12:11:38 PM
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Hi! Can u pls explain why u got commander of darkness instead bone barrier

Commander of darkness is really good for early/mid mapping. Bone barrier overtakes Commander of darkness at t15s/t16s. I will probably mention on the guide to get bone barrier once they are in the end game (t15/t16).
We need change cwdt and immortal call with bone barrier? There is 2 guard skills with 1 cd for 2 skills
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
We need change cwdt and immortal call with bone barrier? There is 2 guard skills with 1 cd for 2 skills

I would probably just add a macro that cast Bone Barrier every time i clikc Bone Offering

EDIT: Dont tell GGG
Last edited by Rho378 on May 3, 2021, 5:56:14 PM
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
This is a really good build, I'm basically flying through T15 maps - I am, however, running double wand, which really pushes my defensives down, tried doing Sirus, but his beams would just 1hit me, unfortunately. I am also not entirely sure how to scale my damage even more (Along with my defensive..)

Also, shaper guardians are a pain. I have to get more defensives ^^ - Very solid build tho

Hey, I suggest to get a shield that has

The important part of the shield is the %life recovered on block. This will help you tank a bunch of hits. Also, take a couple of shield nodes and use bone offering instead of flesh offering.

But won't a shield take off a lot of the damage? seeing as I could have a 60%+ minions dmg wand more, switching to a shield removes the 35% + cast speed one I have right now, I'm concerned if I'm able to clear the guardians with less dmg
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:

I would probably just add a macro that cast Bone Barrier every time i clikc Bone Offering

EDIT: Dont tell GGG

I use BB on left button of mouse and there is always ON
Last edited by GolovaLOshadi on May 4, 2021, 1:43:40 PM
Where should I put it "Dead Reckoning Cobalt Jewel" on 45 lvl?
Just wanna say thanks for this guide. Really enjoyed this build guide and I just bodied my first A4 Sirus deathless, never beat him first time on any build. Super easy to gear and push, found a sticking point on the Vaal Temple Trio but aside from that, no issues at any point with any league mechanics or bosses so far.
Hi, In the basic jewel socket, I understand that we use Dead reckoning but what about the second basic jewel socket? What jewel do we use? Good job on the guide btw, really enjoying it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info