[3.14] "The Asmongold Experience" Zombie Build Guide ~~Get CARRIED BY SKELE/ZOMBIES~~

Added level 75 passive tree and basically have the end game links
Added links
Guide is basically done now guys. I will just need to upload the videos to help people who doesnt like reading. Sometimes im one of those watch a video guide than actually read it. So im putting up an action list so that the video guide won't be all over the list
Thank you so much for your work.
I really wanted to return to the game just because of this build. :p
"
PapaTutu77 wrote:
Thank you so much for your work.
I really wanted to return to the game just because of this build. :p

NP! Comments like this make all the hours wasted theory crafting and brainstorming this guide worth it. I’m already happy the guide being able to help even just one person. All the wasted hours is already worth it! And let me know if you have any questions. I will be uploading videos next week to help those who don’t like reading forums.
Last edited by Rho378 on Apr 22, 2021, 6:20:11 PM
busy this weekend. but comment if anyone have any questions
Was expecting to see a meme lol. But now that I think about it, this was a good idea. Nice job.
Can you post some videos of the build in action? I'm really curious of this set up and want to see some high maps or Sirus kill with this.
I like your build so far and may want to copy it and take it to the next level!
"
Tespihc wrote:
Can you post some videos of the build in action? I'm really curious of this set up and want to see some high maps or Sirus kill with this.
I like your build so far and may want to copy it and take it to the next level!

I definitely will do that. But I’m busy this weekend because the girlfriends graduation. I will be uploading a bunch of videos next week. So stay tuned
"
chaoticwon wrote:
Was expecting to see a meme lol. But now that I think about it, this was a good idea. Nice job.

Thanks! Appreciate the reply bb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info