[3.14] "The Asmongold Experience" Zombie Build Guide ~~Get CARRIED BY SKELE/ZOMBIES~~

easy build , since act 6 literally one shooting every boss and just finished leveling.

is there any "high end" version of this build , like lvl100 skill tree and bis items ?
or is the "current gear" tab already enough to beat all endgame ?

hope u will put some more work in the guide if u have time cuz i think i will play it the whole league , its extreme fun.
"
LeKiddie wrote:
easy build , since act 6 literally one shooting every boss and just finished leveling.

is there any "high end" version of this build , like lvl100 skill tree and bis items ?

hope u will put some more work in the guide if u have time cuz i think i will play it the whole league , its extreme fun.

Hey, I have been busy all weekend since the girlfriend just graduated. But the best item you can get really is to get Lioneyes chest plate for the free pierce link, and change pierce socket with GMP, it will greatly increase ur dps and clear speed. That will be my goal next, saving up for that and the hard part for this is getting 5 blue 1 green socket. But it will be worth it.

I will update the tree for a max level tree. I will take a look at the tree and POB and theory craft it and see which life nodes and damage nodes would be best to get. Check back in an hour or soo for the updated max level tree. My goal for this season is to rich lvl 100 and clear all content and get all the challenges done.

"
LeKiddie wrote:

where do i socket the dead recokoning gem?
"
Hey, I have been busy all weekend since the girlfriend just graduated. But the best item you can get really is to get Lioneyes chest plate for the free pierce link, and change pierce socket with GMP, it will greatly increase ur dps and clear speed. That will be my goal next, saving up for that and the hard part for this is getting 5 blue 1 green socket. But it will be worth it.

I will update the tree for a max level tree. I will take a look at the tree and POB and theory craft it and see which life nodes and damage nodes would be best to get. Check back in an hour or soo for the updated max level tree. My goal for this season is to rich lvl 100 and clear all content and get all the challenges done.

its 160 str 160 dex
rolling a 5 blue 1 green will be so hard its not worth.
ye i hope u can get end game build soon so i can follow haha
"
King_Sugma wrote:
where do i socket the dead recokoning gem?

I socketed it next to Elemental Equilibrium
"
LeKiddie wrote:
"

its 160 str 160 dex
rolling a 5 blue 1 green will be so hard its not worth.
ye i hope u can get end game build soon so i can follow haha

I got 1 for 5.5 ex. Which is worth it on my opinion. I mean it’s not needed but this allows for LMP to be added on the link. Also got some Dex from amulet and rings. I will update my current gear in a bit. I will also upload a video later tonight on doing a couple of ultimatum to showcase the build
Will be adding a detailed leveling video guide later today and will also add a Build Showcase doing an Ultimatum map. Pretty excited to show you guys what the build can do. And im still using cheap gears. Only expensive one is the
which i got for about 6 ex. Even my weapons im using only cost me about 5c each.
Added cover photo, and also added a video of the build doing Ultimatum
Added a couple more showcase videos. And also, this gloves
make the build and ultimatums soo much more fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info