Tremor Rod and You: Why using any other mine that is not Pyroclasm Mine is killing your sequences

"
guess we get to wait another 2 years until some dev accidently finds the change that caused this 'nonexistent' issue

Just gotta go through a "few" SVN changes.
So after doing some testing on standard with my miner I can confirm that it's only Tremor Rod that's acting up...

It looks like *sometimes* if you start the second detonation of your mines before the first one finishes, it might stop prematurely. If you however wait until all your mines have finished detonating, the second detonation will properly set off all remaining mines.

This is definitely wonky, but it might simply have something to do with the re-arming of the mines not keeping up with the detonation sequence?
So, let me summarize GGG's position (and please correct me if I'm wrong): all players and streamers with the exact same build in 3.13 that seemed to went just fine (eg. people doing "0 link Maven") suddenly had a collective impairment by playing the build in 3.14, since absolutely nothing changed about this between 3.13 and 3.14.
typical GGG.....ninja move the thread
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Looking at using tremor rod in 3.16 and wanted to ask if anyone had tested this recently :)
No it is not fixed. This is garbage, I did not know about this and wanted to try a mine build. Now the rod is completly useless, my sequence is broken and my daamge is trash

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info