Tremor Rod and You: Why using any other mine that is not Pyroclasm Mine is killing your sequences

+1
Hey, thanks for all the detail in these posts. Sorry I didn't mention earlier, but I have passed this feedback on how this behavior works onto the team. I can't say if this behavior will change or not as it's been how rearming mines have functioned since they were reworked.

Just to clear some things up as I was a bit misleading in my earlier posts. What you are calling the rearm period is actually the cast time of the mine. What you are calling the refractory period is the arming time. There's no mystery period of mines not receiving signals, they are intentionally being ignored as they haven't finished arming yet.
Going from playable and enjoyable experience of a build to an absolute trainwreck.. I hope it will be reverted to the 3.13 version of Tremor Rod. Whatever happened in 3.14, something broke.
Playing this and it's so odd that some sequences are long and others last like 5 detonations. Totally ruins my ability to run harder, tankier content.
+1
Something has clearly changed tho since the 3.13 Tremor Rod and 3.14 Tremor Rod, and it cant be that the mana changes have an impact on the sequencing of tremor rod neither shd that change intend such behaviour or am i missing anything?

This is literally a 30-50% dmg nerf to the build without prior mentioning...
Pls look into this GGG its rly a huge nerf to the build, which wasnt neccessary
BUMP
+ Pls fix this bug!
I do not see ANYTHING said about this issue in the revealed patch notes for 3.14.1.
If this bug is not patched, I at least expect you to give a short answer if this behaviour of mines is intended or still under investigation...

This league with all the new patches/nerfs is a joke...
Last edited by Vanitas001 on Apr 28, 2021, 7:31:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info