[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
AndreshKi wrote:
I feel like this build has enough defenses, i'll start doing some testing on how to boost DPS in a significant way while keeping our current defenses, what i current have in mind is dropping the shield and going 2 cold iron points, Exsanguinate scales extremely well with level, my goal here would be to put exsanguinate at level 30, we would achieve this with 2 cold irons, empower, amulet +1 and 21 skill gem.

I will also do some testing with the new Cane of Kulemak, we can get a huge amount of DoT multi and Spell damage here, so it might be worth a shot.

To counter all the block chance we lose from dropping a shield we can simply go necro and self cast offerings.

Good news everyone, POB app got updated so it's not scuffed anymore, and we can actually see the items that were missing and correct calculation... POB link has been updated, and right now, with the new setup we are sitting at whopping 2 MILLION DOT DPS. We are officially into the big leagues now, and we can go even further, i'm still working on the rest of my gear, and will continue to update the build as time goes, thanks everyone for the support so far, let's gooooo!
Last edited by AndreshKi on Apr 22, 2021, 10:48:18 PM
Loving the build so far. The POB skills section still appears to be full of old skills and not up to date. Is it possible to clean up the skills portion on the next POB?
Hey, i want to start in the build, only question atm, this shield can work with the build?

if not to get some good currency for items from it.
You are the first guide i saw for this skill, hope you work goes recognized soon :)
Nice work on the build.

Figured that two Cold Iron Points would be the easiest to get more damage, judging from the level scaling.

However, with that in the current POB tree you now have 11 points (plus one from pathing) in Shield/Block nodes that do nothing so it looks like you can put those elsewhere.
So no leech?
Great guide man, playing thro it since your first version of it, what body armor is good for lategame? Maybe some unique?

how about this one?

Last edited by eZstah on Apr 23, 2021, 6:26:19 AM
So how does this exactly work.

You cast only esanguination ?

Or apply the fever with esanguination .... I don't really know.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
After seeing some questions regarding leech, if you got the time you could add a section with possible leech options (doryanis belt, influenced amulets, watchers eye + vitality , synth. Rings )

- hows the build doing on t15-t16 maps? Still tanky and the clear/bossdmg is okayish?
Last edited by Enterich on Apr 23, 2021, 5:29:41 AM
PoB looks so complicated, random skills, missing items and all that. I'd appreciate if you updated it.
"
Enterich wrote:

- hows the build doing on t15-t16 maps? Still tanky and the clear/bossdmg is okayish?

Was wondering too, so i tried. My tool tip DPS is around 55k. Its no way facetanking anything, its okay if you play very mobile, here is Ultimatum at T16 map: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fnCUyPFCi0

On bosses its struggles pretty hard. And i haven't even tried Guardians or other high tier bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info