[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

"
AndreshKi wrote:
POB, gear and links section now updated! Passive tree should stay like this for the foreseeable future.
Currently sitting at 255k DPS with honestly sh!t gear. I'll work out on the build during the next days, upgrade my gear and update the build here in the forum as time goes by, thanks everyone for the feedback!

Thanks for the update.

I know it's a POB (no pun intended) but can you post the leveling trees with the update? They're very helpful to conserve Regrets in case things change more as the league/build develops.
Can you level with this skill? What would the 6-L be while leveling? Any good leveling weapons?
Looks good, do you think Gladiator is still the best Option even in SC ?
Thank you for sharing this! I haven't played PoE in ages so decided to give this a go.
Could you clarify what to do with the bandits? Kill them all or help one of them?
Also have you considered including a progression/levelling section or what skills to pick initially?

Thanks again!
Ordo ab Chao
Last edited by Ironsun on Apr 22, 2021, 12:36:51 AM
"
Ironsun wrote:
THank you for sharing this! I haven't played PoE i ages so decided to give this a go.
Could you clarify what to do with the bandits? Kill then all or help one of them?
Also have you considered including a progression/levelling section or what skills to pick initially?

Thanks again!

Yeah, kill all bandits, i'll get a leveling section up asap!
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Looks good, do you think Gladiator is still the best Option even in SC ?

There's alot of flexibility here but yeah i think Glad is the best because it offers alot of defensives and good damage.
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
AndreshKi wrote:
POB, gear and links section now updated! Passive tree should stay like this for the foreseeable future.
Currently sitting at 255k DPS with honestly sh!t gear. I'll work out on the build during the next days, upgrade my gear and update the build here in the forum as time goes by, thanks everyone for the feedback!

Thanks for the update.

I know it's a POB (no pun intended) but can you post the leveling trees with the update? They're very helpful to conserve Regrets in case things change more as the league/build develops.

Done, just did a few tweaks, when you import into POB there's multiple trees you can select in the bottom left corner.
"
AndreshKi wrote:
"
Rex_Urhole wrote:
"
AndreshKi wrote:

Thanks for the update.

Done, just did a few tweaks, when you import into POB there's multiple trees you can select in the bottom left corner.

Got it, thanks again, looking forward to seeing where this build can go!
Seems interesting! But the nodes on POB are incomplete. Waiting for the further update.
"
HandsomeB wrote:
Seems interesting! But the nodes on POB are incomplete. Waiting for the further update.

Hello! It's not incomplete, in the bottom left there's an option to change trees, there's trees that show which points to take as you level and a complete tree there, cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info