[3.15] AndreshKi's Blood Queen - Exsanguinate/Corrupting Fever/Petrified Blood/Absolution [SSF+HC]

Currently doing some testing with:

It allows us to use both malevolence, pride, herald of purity and petrified blood, it's a huge DPS boost, however we lose all our energy shield, putting us at around 2.5-3k life if you have really high life rolls on gear it might be worth a shot.

We could potentially use mind over matter and discipline here, petrified blood already staggers a great amount of damage, so moving 30% of that damage to mana could be huge here, i'll do some further testing and see how it goes.

This boosted my DoT DPS from 255k to 305k in POB with very basic gear.
Last edited by AndreshKi on Apr 21, 2021, 11:48:15 PM
"
AndreshKi wrote:
Currently doing some testing with:

It allows us to use both malevolence, pride, herald of purity and petrified blood, it's a huge DPS boost, however we lose all our energy shield, putting us at around 2.5-3k life if you have really high life rolls on gear it might be worth a shot.

We could potentially use mind over matter and discipline here, petrified blood already staggers a great amount of damage, so moving 30% of that damage to mana could be huge here, i'll do some further testing and see how it goes.

This boosted my DoT DPS from 255k to 305k in POB with very basic gear.

Okay, after some testing, going Diadem MoM and vitality is definitely the way to go, i feel even more tankier than i did before, the synergy between petrified blood and MoM is simply insane.
Hi, just looked through your pob. The skills section is really messy. Also in the equipment section, gloves and jewel socket is missing. Possible to update it soon? Really wanna test out this build ty!
"
AndreshKi wrote:
"
Ironsun wrote:
THank you for sharing this! I haven't played PoE i ages so decided to give this a go.
Could you clarify what to do with the bandits? Kill then all or help one of them?
Also have you considered including a progression/levelling section or what skills to pick initially?

Thanks again!

Yeah, kill all bandits, i'll get a leveling section up asap!

Thank you! Really appreciate it. Will dive back in as soon as I'm back home. Will be checking this thread for more updates!
Ordo ab Chao
Have you looked at swapping out Efficacy for Cruelty on Exsanguinate? I just started this build, so i havent gotten to the point where i play around with it yet, but maybe the 50% more DoT doesn't have enough uptime?
"
Ferralissa wrote:
Have you looked at swapping out Efficacy for Cruelty on Exsanguinate? I just started this build, so i havent gotten to the point where i play around with it yet, but maybe the 50% more DoT doesn't have enough uptime?

Hey, we use efficacy indeed, not cruelty as stated in the gem links section, last update i did in the POB made a huge mess on the skills and gear for some reason i'll fix that soon.
"
streakgreen wrote:
Hi, just looked through your pob. The skills section is really messy. Also in the equipment section, gloves and jewel socket is missing. Possible to update it soon? Really wanna test out this build ty!

Yup, last update i made made a huge mess there not sure why, i'll try to fix it asap, meanwhile the gear and links section in the post is updated.
if we go necro ascend like you suggest we can crop out the 3 int increases to get to the gem and start allocating from the witch start and go down the spell damage tree to get more DPS right?
"
pokeroots wrote:
if we go necro ascend like you suggest we can crop out the 3 int increases to get to the gem and start allocating from the witch start and go down the spell damage tree to get more DPS right?

Yup, you can totally do that, i'm just comfortable with the DPS i have atm, so i got the jewels slots for more life instead.
I feel like this build has enough defenses, i'll start doing some testing on how to boost DPS in a significant way while keeping our current defenses, what i current have in mind is dropping the shield and going 2 cold iron points, Exsanguinate scales extremely well with level, my goal here would be to put exsanguinate at level 30, we would achieve this with 2 cold irons, empower, amulet +1 and 21 skill gem.

I will also do some testing with the new Cane of Kulemak, we can get a huge amount of DoT multi and Spell damage here, so it might be worth a shot.

To counter all the block chance we lose from dropping a shield we can simply go necro and self cast offerings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info