#ResetTheLeague
ROLLBACK.

THE.

LEAGUE.
reset the league!
www.twitch.tv/ikon_sc
#ResetTheLeague
RESET!!!!!!!
Your apologies are worthless when they are not followed up with consequence and action. You promised a level playing field. You promised fairness for all. To fix your faux pas you need to wipe the slate clean and start over. Fair this time. What you have offered so far only shows that you care not about principles.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
From the technical point of view it would be VERY risky to restart the league. There is huge chance to introduce some technical difficulties again we faced last several hours.

I bet they wont restart it despite even me would like to see the fresh new start of the league....
wow so unfair streamer gets to play 1 houre before i can ...
it was a smart move from dev side.

what if this was a sneak peak preview and streamers get to play the game a few days before other people? would you be whining about it then?
probally yes ...

anyway this league looks good from the gameplay i had so far.
cant wait for server to come back up and run as normal
Last edited by corola10 on Apr 17, 2021, 6:04:58 AM
I've stormed the beaches of this horrific league start. I have been playing since it started. I have seen many horror's, from losing gear to massive duplications. I have battled the servers with thousands of my brothers across the world! I have slain the q beast and made it all the way to act 5 halfway through the core game! All I ask is for one small thing, reset the servers. I and my brothers would achieve far more with a few hours of stable servers than our meager progression thus far. Our economy would be safer and we may all share its fruits instead of those who exploited their way to wealth beyond counting. The world would be a far better place!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info