Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Chris,I feel you man.

But also,in what possible winning scenario would the priority streaming would be good?

You messed up and didn't thought about it through enough.Also yes,restart the league

Supposedly equal field and all that.Its for principle,not that I am competing
Bye bye desync!
#ResetTheLeague

Streamers and full-time players still level fast but there wont such a huge gap
#ResetTheLeague
#ResetTheLeague
#ResetTheLeague
#ResettheLeague
Dont reset anything,we know you/GGG/ didnt do this intentionaly/some streamers are just too arrogant/.Just give us a free mystery box and we are even.Keep up good work.
Guys, Just a tip, maybe do the patch and migrate the league characters to the normals, some days before the new league starts... so you have time to resolve some issues, then release the content :)

But even after a new league reset, we now know that GGG prefers and promotes groups that abuse all game mechanics to the limit and control the "New fresh Economy". A very bad taste for the future of PoE
Reset the league

....99% of the players were not able to play, and the ones that have played the game was because of the streamers priority...

I you are really honest when you said that streamers priority was a error, fix it now, and dont let them all have a huge adventadge on everyone else for the rest of the league, for been able to play before everyone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info