Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

lit i was top 1k queue and have barely made it to prison. i need my grind time its 3am and ive been logged out every 5 min. :( chris the almighty i needdddddddd ittttt
amphetz
I don't consider empryian's party member as streamer
I am not interested in your apologies. The impressions still remain the same. You won't get a single cent from me
sorry to say but the queue was total crap in front i logged in and transfered gear i had on chars to standard and deleted the old characters.
and now because old chars needed a transfer it took long? i find that utterly crap cause i had no characters to transfer.
regarding the streamer issue i am tilted since u prio streamers over casual players because of payment.
what about people that actuatly wanna reach that kind of lvl and getting a setback right from the start. or some that can influence the trade cause they got the time to farm up.
imo if u where fair to every1 it would be a fix and then reset so everyone can have the same amount of time played
gl on the fix and i hope it wi
I was more excited for this league than any previous league.

Everything got nerfed. It felt like a return to basics. I felt the same hype that surrounded the release of Classic WoW.

I appreciate all the hard work you people do, it's truly amazing. But if we don't get a RESET, this is going to be thoroughly disappointing.
reset LEAGUE!!!
No more comment
Last edited by UKlimanco on Apr 19, 2021, 4:36:06 AM
pls dont reset, thx
You guys need to look into some cloud services VM servers for high load times.

For example you can spawn some instances for the first couple of days to load balance the queues. Such VMs can than be taken offline in a pay-as-you-go pricing plan to save costs when loads return to normal.

This is not that hard to do.
omg im sorry i got a bit mad you know league started but ffs dude
i understand the decision for streamer but lol
i got mad more because i was in in 5min and got kick and ad to wait 60min ...............
hey bad league start that happen we all gonna remember this day for the ultimatum failure day lunch

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info