Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Ban streamers and their friends who got priority for 24 hours.
People complaining about streamers getting to bypass queues is a disgrace. It is literally their job to stream, their livelihoods are impacted hard when they are unable to stream.

You made the right decision, and you should do it again.
You're unhappy? Reset the league. Show us.

There's no reason not to restart the league once the servers are fixed.

You gave one of the top players in the entire game who CONTROLS the market on multiple fronts and HIS ENTIRE TEAM this privilege, and you have claimed multiple times in the past that you want a fair level playing field for everyone...

Where are your ideals?

Show us you mean what you say.
"
Izrakhan wrote:
"
L1memax1 wrote:
Are you gonna restart the league? You wrote it yourself: "We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

From the sounds of it, no.

They got caught hand in cookie jar and nothing rectifying it. I understand their position that some people have been playing all day/night. I still don't think that matters. Not nearly as much as the optics of what happened. The streamer RNG fable just became real.

If trade league was unsatisfying before I can't imagine why anyone would still be playing it now. If racing mattered to you I'd say sorry if I were GGG. As said the optics are awful on this.

First of all, racing matters if you can get rewards of any kind like they usually do with laptops and so on.

Secondly, trade league will be unhealthy without the reset - justification: First day of the league, the ex:chaos ratio is 1:10 to 1:25 usually. On the second day, it goes up to 1:60. If you miss the first day of the league , you loose around 50-60 ex if you are lucky/know a lot about flipping/party-play . This time, some players will have endgame clear potential with no downside, meanwhile normal people will have the short end of inflated economy.

Lastly, a lot more people play SSF than you would think.
Hello!
Excuse me for the quality of the translation !
A lot I deal with games eaten. More than I am 10 of his year on a sign in Warcraft world. I stupid I believed it I look at this game. I never saw a more idiotic team not being skilled at him in my life at this. For you not to publish a game. Why you do it if you are idiotic to it?
I dont think its good to blame GGG. The incredible job they do coming out with new content every 3 months that is outstanding specially working on a limited budget compared to other gaming companies AND evolving POE2 at the same time.

I think POE should make a complete reset of the leauge, restart everything, why not? people havent evolved their characters yet anyway
so much hate for streamers holy s**t. i don't understand why these hateful useless players don't understand that the small amount of streamers that got priority doesn't affect your 100k people queue. i mean, they are like 50 streamers? 200 with friends? that's not a big difference, yet you are still bitching about it. they are content creators and actually allow you to see how the game is while you wait while you and other 100k player load in the game. there is nothing wrong with them having priority, you are just selfish useless pricks that don't like when others are better than you. if you don't want them having priority, just stop watching their stream and make them no longer stream. stupid hater xd
pfft give streamers priority... what a joke
Please, just restart the league after all fixes will be done, please, if u accept u have done mistakes just give us something back, give us a fair start.
Path Of Exile is no longer a competitive online video game beyond this point as there is now confirmed knowledge of streamer privilege. Also, the horrible characters of some streamers have been exposed in some cases with them deleting clips.

I dont mind if you have server issues as we have been here many times in the past.

But to give streamers priority? Yeah....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info