Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

Yes, We need to reset league pls!

RESTART the League!

#RESTARTLEAGUE
Pretty obvious that people would not like it, who gets payed to make these decisions? hire me and I will save you a lot of money with easy predictions for the future.
Here are my two cents.

Have a Community Manager contact each streamer you'd like to extend queue skipping to. Make it clear that "By gaining early access you will be in ineligible for Leaderboard rankings" have them agree or disagree. Agreement lets them skip the queues and allow viewers to enjoy viewing. If the rankings are important to them, they won't be able to skip the queues.

Also set down some behavior guidelines, these queue skipping streamers are representing your game to prospective players.
Well did not see you mentioning one problem that me and my brother have seen.

Sometimes when its loading a new area and we are in party its stuck on the loading time, when the first of us closes the game the other instantly gets into the area.
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
RESET LEAGUE!!!
Honestly i think it should be earlyer after like an hour or 2 into the league u should have change the "big downtime fix" hopefully it runs smooth a couple hours later and i can get a proper leaguestart

Not blaming technical error can and will happen but after we see it s kinda unplayable it s okay to take 1 hour or 2 to fix a porblem without trying with small updates and hopeing for result.

So what about the fair playing field for this league then? Just not gonna happen? Will you at least compensate private leagues for the lost day?
yay priority que.... this sucks knowing if you are a streamer you get a advantage and they just slipped it in there...
Last edited by Xinglifehard on Apr 17, 2021, 4:28:31 AM
Shut the servers down, and just resolve the issue. Also, the streamer privilage issue could have been announced earlier to avoid such faux pas situation.
Will private leagues be credited at all for the time that's been "used" with all the server instability and being unable to actually play?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info