Ultimatum Launch: Server Issues and Streamer Priority

<3
Last edited by japaloco on Apr 17, 2021, 4:28:13 AM
ALREADY 2021 BRO BUT YOUR SERVER STILL LIKE 1980. YES KEEP DOING MTX EVERYHOUR FOR MONEY BRO THAT YOUR JOB.
I wish I could buy your stocks. Seems you are best company in the world!
Seems like we should get some discounts on mtx
RESTART league !!!

Sry to say this but u fucked up big time allowing the streams to bypass the whole q system was a punch in the face. Your not valueing your playerbase instat u just push some racist streamer. We all saw what "unfair/fair" means for some streamers.

You actually even dared to say u paid those guys to skip the que and fuck us. Not even that u dont reset the progress they made. Its a shame!!!

I wont put any more money into poe any further. I wont purchase any more packs or some sorts of that. Its just sad rly. Instat of going for a full rollback so everyone has the same chance of progress not some racist dude with his friends
svaka čaša
You guys should've closed the server until the problem was solved. Right now there's a lot of people starting the end game content and will benefit from it, while 90% of players gave up on trying to play the game and are still on act 2. Then, when everything is fixed, they'll be far behind, the market will be unethical. Not everyone can deal with situations of stress like this, even your paid streamers said live that they can't deal with it. That's just not right, everyone should have the same start.
Just saw full ex stack. Duplication enters the game
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
"
Emfx wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to write this up, I'm sure you guys have been busier than ever.

The biggest issue I had with queue bypass was: why were the streamer's friends, who do not stream, also able to bypass the queue, such as Empyrian's group, ZiggyD's girlfriend, etc.?

Also, reset the league.

Im so glad this is brought up because it is a big issue and its on the front page just makes it better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info