fk archnemesis.
"
gvidzix wrote:
Thanks.

Please don't do rollback.

Dupe bug user detected. KEKW!
"We will not allow streamers to bypass the login queue in the future"

Good. Fuck 'em.
Thanks for all the hard work and resolving the issues in a reasonable amount of time, instead of typing out a long opinion i'm eager to league start and get to maps, so thanks again you guys.
Some say that them coming out in the open and openly talking about issues and admitting them is good and it IS.... BUT- here's the thing, if you address the issue in a statement but don't really take any immediate action to make it more fair then the statement loses a LOT of value. It's more of a hypocrisy if you don't follow through with immediate solution - a remedy to put actions behind words. Reset would be that action, until then, those words that they said are just hypocrisy, empty and meaningless.
I'm glad you managed to fix the issues. And also think that all decisions made on your end were well thought of, even the streamer queue.
It is obvious you guys are putting a lot of work into i and it is appreciated!

It is my opinion that people should try and be more patient with you guys as since the game has been FREE TO PLAY for close to a decade.

Keep up the good work!
"
Vandamon wrote:
Some say that them coming out in the open and openly talking about issues and admitting them is good and it IS.... BUT- here's the thing, if you address the issue in a statement but don't really take any immediate action to make it more fair then the statement loses a LOT of value. It's more of a hypocrisy if you don't follow through with immediate solution - a remedy to put actions behind words. Reset would be that action, until then, those words that they said are just hypocrisy, empty and meaningless.

No one cares, only you.
Just move on and play the game.. otherwise just leave if you hate them so much.
They've done tremendous job in my eyes.
What GGG done during this leaguestart is wrong on so many levels that I won't even bother describing my feelings.
Sad thing is that they closed this topic already. They won't do anything about this.
Their account balance is only thing that can make them act.
I will never put my money in this game again, period.
Great job on finding and fixing the issues!
I would love a technical exploration of what happened/went wrong this league start!
i wont be playing unless there is a restart
HC // BEYOND
IGN: eatgrapes_naima

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info