Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Still Sane, Exiles?
My client closed and now I am at 95k. Your league start skills are insanely bad. Nothing else to say, just sad.
Stay awhile... and listen.
It's not stable Chris. I queue'd at 2254. Got in in 15 minutes. Then got d/c'd in town. IN TOWN? Now I'm 100k in queue. What happened to the grace period? What is going on at GGG? You need to get rid of queue entirely and figure out a way for all of us to play at the same time.

There is no point to leaderboards and racing if you have over an hour wait time for an issue on your end.
streamers bypassing the queue is the lowest shit you ever done, i'm done with supporting the game
Sweet got in played for 5 minutes get dc'd due to not being logged in apperently..... great
It IS NOT STABLE ONCE IN. I started the day at 3700ish in the queue. Finally got in around 4:18. I killed Hillock and crashed selling the drops at Nessa. In the game for ~2min and crash to character select and disconnected...Either fix it or take it offline until it's fixed
"
ibarc1 wrote:
@chris do you want to address streamers getting to bypass queue? That is super cringe.

They won't. Just a shoulder shrug and 'wow they specifically must have been lucky'.
"
sidp2201 wrote:
Hello GGG,
Thank you for the update. I guess there was no way to be sure if it was solved last time without actually testing it again... which I guess happened now.

There is no better testing than production testing /s
GGG - Lets get the streamers to relog and we will get them back in straight away....

R $ M $ T!
This is obviously streamer privilege. Just the continued downward trend of profit over community. Time to find a new game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info