Extremely Slow Queue Processing

Sorry, it is unacceptable that streamers get a free pass from a customer's point of view, I've bought over 350 usd in supporter packs/MTX to watch streamers get an unreasonable advantage so you as a company can save face on Twitch. You're not getting a single penny from me this league.

Queue is speeding up though, good job on that. You've got to give credit when it's due.

But giving an unreasonable advantage to streamers to save face on that streaming-platform is straight up scummy.
Crash and 100k quee. NIce its moving with 600ppl in minute so about 3hours to get back in
Physically imposing charismatic brutal smart ferocious frightening hilarious inappropriate oddly friendly fun loving sociopath. I have both a practical and emotional intelligence a brilliant strategist.I'm pure dangerous murderous often gleeful and still have both discipline and a code.
What a brain fart reason given. Seriously? Converting on the fly at league start seems so poorly considered. Especially as the league start numbers climb each league.

Many of us make a plan to get a good start to the league and try to compete as best we can so that we are not behind the curve financially early league but this messes with that big time.

What's worse is that this was a known problem from last league, was supposedly fixed but not tested.

As a developer I know there are good ways to stress test your software before release. You guys should try it.
45min nd 14k down... I will be able to play in about 2hours.
With this pace i will play it tomorrow awesome start from awesome company
Stop watching the streams, not sure why they should have the privilege. We want to play not watch
"
Botterbal wrote:
"
Wokenn wrote:
If you guys dont wipe the progress, people are gonna have mirrors by the end of the day and it all gonna ruin the economy for everyone.

I can understand that shit happens, but you cant compromise a 3 month league because of a 3 hours queue CAUSED BY YOU GUYS.

Get your shit together and let us have a clear release PLEASE

Maybe they should compensate the people who are stuck in the queues with some in-game currency? We will never be able to catchup.

That sounds like the worst idea possible. They should just roll back.
This thread is moving faster than the queue
Disconnected
The operation timed out.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Streamer privilege is okay, there is 250k watching on twitch and for me thats okay.
Last edited by Madace on Apr 16, 2021, 4:48:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info