[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

"
yar1n wrote:
Which gems should i run in my 6 link?

Reap > Added Fire Damage > Intensify > Spell Echo > Controlled Destruction > Fire Penetration as stated in guide, or do i replace two support for non awakened version of unleash and spell cascade? (cannot afford awakened versions)

Intensify and Spell Echo should be dropped for Unleash and Spell Cascade, yes. Also make sure to swap to Thunderous Salvos from Intensity if you make that change. If you can afford it, I personally think Anomalous Unleash may be slightly better than Awakened Unleash, but that's personal opinion.

"
Cryten0 wrote:

Gday, Im running a SSF character for fun based on the guide and Id like to ask a few simple questions:

- Can the main gem setup be support on SSF random gear + crafting?

- Can the spellslinger version work later on with the build or is it incompatiable?

- Why do you recommend taking intensify talents on the leveling build early when we only use it when finally switching to the last gem setup?

Honestly a lot of that (spellslinger, intensify) are pretty out of date now with how the theorycrafting of the build has moved. I'm not sure how difficult it is to get 6-Links on SSF but I figure whatever colors you have can accommodate a lot of the build, just dropping whatever you need to/replacing.

I'm now essentially done with the build and this league and here's my final POB. I know that a lot isn't attainable (or is just more difficult) in SSF, but maybe it's helpful to see what you can click on or off for most/least damage being affected.

https://pastebin.com/kVNxw18N
Would it be worthwhile to put the "+1 Strength per 2% Quality" harvest craft on the Saints Hauberk? Surely you'd be getting out more from 10 Strength than from 15 ES and 80 armour. In that same regard, does that craft remove the quality you already have?

"
Standfort wrote:
Would it be worthwhile to put the "+1 Strength per 2% Quality" harvest craft on the Saints Hauberk? Surely you'd be getting out more from 10 Strength than from 15 ES and 80 armour. In that same regard, does that craft remove the quality you already have?

It does not remove quality when you apply that enchant.

I did just check and applying that enchant for me would only give +3 unreserved life and -52 ES/-121 armour. You have to remember that we have a LOT of +% energy shield so that 15 is fairly good. That said, I'm also capped on crit chance so the +10% to Crit Chance that you'd get from +10 Str doesn't apply to me.

It may be worthwhile if you're nearing another set of 100 reserved life (it reserves around 13-16), but even then it's probably not worthwhile in my mind.
Last edited by cerealbawks on May 25, 2021, 12:25:44 PM
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
yar1n wrote:
Which gems should i run in my 6 link?

Reap > Added Fire Damage > Intensify > Spell Echo > Controlled Destruction > Fire Penetration as stated in guide, or do i replace two support for non awakened version of unleash and spell cascade? (cannot afford awakened versions)

Intensify and Spell Echo should be dropped for Unleash and Spell Cascade, yes. Also make sure to swap to Thunderous Salvos from Intensity if you make that change. If you can afford it, I personally think Anomalous Unleash may be slightly better than Awakened Unleash, but that's personal opinion.

Thank you so much buddy. I switched those gems as i was finally able to afford the chest piece. Compared to before, it feels like a cheating lol.
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
Standfort wrote:

It does not remove quality when you apply that enchant.

I did just check and applying that enchant for me would only give +3 unreserved life and -52 ES/-121 armour. You have to remember that we have a LOT of +% energy shield so that 15 is fairly good. That said, I'm also capped on crit chance so the +10% to Crit Chance that you'd get from +10 Str doesn't apply to me.

It may be worthwhile if you're nearing another set of 100 reserved life (it reserves around 13-16), but even then it's probably not worthwhile in my mind.

Thanks!
Hi

Im new to poe.

Can someone please tell me what is wrong (aside of lack chaos resistance) with my char :
https://pastebin.com/k0VvzNp4

I have so low dmg on single target its terrible. Even after switching to concetrated effect.

Why my crit is so low ? 30 %
Last edited by Yerbi86 on May 28, 2021, 3:27:02 AM
I'm having real problems with survivability. Playing the CoC version, and I've got elemental resists capped, chaos resist at 49%, and main hand crit chance of 47%.

I'll normally run with Grace, Discipline, Herald of Ash, and a Chaos Golem.
Walking around with about 6K ES, 650 life, and 2200 mana pool.
And I still get dropped so often it's just incredibly frustrating.

I've got all the recommended uniques, though my Ivory Tower is just a 5L, I can't afford a 6-link right now. The only non-uniques in the standard gear setup are a ring and boots and mine are not the greatest, but not so terrible (I think).

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, maybe I'm just bad at dodging. :)
Suggestions welcome, I think my profile is public. It's been so frustrating trying to get this to even yellow tier maps, I'm about to give up on it.
Has anyone found a decent setup (ideally for cyclone and CoC) to deal with Uber Atziri? Or does any amount of elemental reflect equal a one shot?
Is there any specific gem differences between the COC and normal?
"
Taro514 wrote:
I'm having real problems with survivability. Playing the CoC version, and I've got elemental resists capped, chaos resist at 49%, and main hand crit chance of 47%.

I'll normally run with Grace, Discipline, Herald of Ash, and a Chaos Golem.
Walking around with about 6K ES, 650 life, and 2200 mana pool.
And I still get dropped so often it's just incredibly frustrating.

I've got all the recommended uniques, though my Ivory Tower is just a 5L, I can't afford a 6-link right now. The only non-uniques in the standard gear setup are a ring and boots and mine are not the greatest, but not so terrible (I think).

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, maybe I'm just bad at dodging. :)
Suggestions welcome, I think my profile is public. It's been so frustrating trying to get this to even yellow tier maps, I'm about to give up on it.

Hmm, the build is really tanky later on, I didn't die once from 90-95 and that says quite a lot coming from me.

Do you have the ES leech passive allocated and Pious Path skilled? Those make a huge difference. Also I'd maybe look into swapping out the quicksilver flask for a granite flask for the additional physD reduction.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info