[3.18] Aziire's Cold Reap Inquisitor - Revived for 2022 | Sentinel League Starter

Any suggestions on ways to improve my build right now? Having trouble with high tier map bosses.
"
swsgamer94 wrote:
Any suggestions on ways to improve my build right now? Having trouble with high tier map bosses.

I took a quick peek at your build without pulling it into POB since I'm about to head to bed. Things you can do for sure:

1) Quality on Vulconus. Remember that Battlemage from Instruments of Virtue is based on our main-hand weapon damage. This is just free/very cheap upgrade.

2) Lvl 21 Reap skill is a pretty decent damage increase.

3) Higher Roll on Cyclopean Coil would be very helpful on the attribute standpoint. I believe they're not super expensive, but the difference between 6% and 15% (or 18% if you use catalysts) is a lot, and every bit of stats stacks hard with this build, especially on Strength.

4) Speaking of, I don't know what your crit chance is at, but you eventually would want to swap out increased crit strikes support once you get higher up in crit chance, especially when factoring in Assassin's Mark on bosses. Crit Damage Support/Concentrated Effect can be good switches here.

5) Also speaking of, when I was running COC I was switching between Spell Cascade and Concentrated Effect specifically for bosses for the single target damage. I can't tell if you are or aren't doing that based on just the profile, but it's worth checking out if you aren't and seeing how that feels.

6) Lethal Pride could be a good option as well in the suggested spot for +48 str (before factoring in Utmost Might + Cyclopean).

7) On a more menial note, getting quality on your gems could help too, though I'd suggest buying those as opposed to burning a ton of GCPs on your actual gems. Take a look at what quality does on each (hitting alt while mousing) to see what might be most helpful.
I would appreciate some advice on how to improve my build, I recently swaped to the CoC version and changed my tree by looking at some of your characters, but now im kinda lost on where to start with the min/max

The other question is between unnatural instinct or awakened scs, which one of the two should I get first.
feel like im getting close to max gear based on my own knowledge of what comes next, have about 5ex not sure what to do with it yet

any tips on moving passives around/best cluster to buy would be extremely helpful right now

thanks again for the previous advice btw cereal, the flasks helped me farm enough for spell cascade and that skyrocketed my damage

I also have

as an alternative to

and im not sure which one is actually better, both feel good

my brain is not large enough to use dps tools
Last edited by hixx on May 10, 2021, 12:20:11 PM
"
Kafkiano wrote:
I would appreciate some advice on how to improve my build, I recently swaped to the CoC version and changed my tree by looking at some of your characters, but now im kinda lost on where to start with the min/max

The other question is between unnatural instinct or awakened scs, which one of the two should I get first.

Awakened Cascade is significantly more important than Unnatural Instinct. Taking a look at my POB, if I was to swap UI for just a normal Life+ES jewel, I'd lose 130 life, 140 ES, 4.5% damage, and 3% phys damage reduction. UI is like, near if not the end of the min/maxing line. Awakened Cascade jacks your damage and QOL up by so much in comparison to anything else (though POB doesn't calculate it well, scroll back through the forum for a more detailed explanation on that from me). I can't speak to how integral it is to COC but I think it's very helpful.

Otherwise, getting chaos res up will be very helpful obviously. I know you already have decent amounts on your 3 main sources but just a bit more and I think you're doing well.

Not sure if people are still swapping out Spell Cascade for Controlled Destruction or Concentrated Effect for bosses. Might help if single target damage is lacking.

"
hixx wrote:
feel like im getting close to max gear based on my own knowledge of what comes next, have about 5ex not sure what to do with it yet

any tips on moving passives around/best cluster to buy would be extremely helpful right now

thanks again for the previous advice btw cereal, the flasks helped me farm enough for spell cascade and that skyrocketed my damage

I also have

as an alternative to

and im not sure which one is actually better, both feel good

my brain is not large enough to use dps tools

Absolutely! So I took a look at Reap Damage Enchant and it would bump me up ~4%. I personally prefer the increased AOE for consistency but I think it's up to the user.

I would suggest getting anything different that's helpful for a Cluster Jewel (if you want one) or reallocating those points to somewhere else (ideas below). I use Prismatic Heart because it ends up just barely capping me EleResists, but you're already way above those.

You could either go for an Area Damage Medium (I'm using Towering Threat/Magnifier, make sure to get 4 or 5 passives, not 6) or just grab Divine Fury (more damage per point then going for Divine Judgement)

Also if you need to make up the 7% Chaos you're missing if you remove that Cluster Jewel, either use catalysts on your rings or just make sure the new cluster has chaos res on them too.

I'm currently toying around with dropping Practical Application for Nimbleness since they kinda intersect in utility, but Nimbleness has more DPS and I had a passive to burn.
Last edited by cerealbawks on May 10, 2021, 12:35:30 PM
"
cerealbawks wrote:
"
Kafkiano wrote:

Awakened Cascade is significantly more important than Unnatural Instinct. Taking a look at my POB, if I was to swap UI for just a normal Life+ES jewel, I'd lose 130 life, 140 ES, 4.5% damage, and 3% phys damage reduction. UI is like, near if not the end of the min/maxing line. Awakened Cascade jacks your damage and QOL up by so much in comparison to anything else (though POB doesn't calculate it well, scroll back through the forum for a more detailed explanation on that from me). I can't speak to how integral it is to COC but I think it's very helpful.

Otherwise, getting chaos res up will be very helpful obviously. I know you already have decent amounts on your 3 main sources but just a bit more and I think you're doing well.

Not sure if people are still swapping out Spell Cascade for Controlled Destruction or Concentrated Effect for bosses. Might help if single target damage is lacking.

Thank you for the response Cereal, I'll get the awakened scs and see how it performs with the CoC build, next thing will be maxing chaos res, but that will be kinda hard to adjust since my other res are just barely past 75%.
Last edited by Kafkiano on May 10, 2021, 3:49:53 PM
Hi in your levelling tree you take pain attunement nut not in final build.
I am in that portion of levelling right now, how do you go low life while levelling ? Can we skip it if we are not using it in end game ?
"
Rjvmu wrote:
Hi in your levelling tree you take pain attunement nut not in final build.
I am in that portion of levelling right now, how do you go low life while levelling ? Can we skip it if we are not using it in end game ?

Pain Attunement shouldn't be used until you have the Prism Guardian/Ivory Tower combo. Until then you won't be reserving your life to make that node useful.
Where is the damage in the coc version? Bosses on the maps barely die.
Hey guys, would anyone mind taking a look at my build? Just got awk CoC and I'm kinda lost at what upgrade or gear I should aim for next before going for more awakened/variant gems. I am swapping out controlled dest/concentrated effect for bosses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info