[3.14] Just do not die 4head | Tanky Divine Ire ignite Inquisitor | league starter

"
G3aS5 wrote:

As always, adjust to your liking. I went very defensive route as I was already happy with my damage, and I just wanted to map to 100. Feel free to drop some defenses to boost the offense. I will definitely not call it a bad call :)

I took this route more because i feel like my survivability is very high and i only die to big bosses if i do not pay attention in the long run.

if i upgrade the weapon and boots i might switch back.
Last edited by G3aS5 on May 11, 2021, 5:57:25 PM
Hello,
I like your build, but sometime i have problems.
Last Drox fight it seems that ignite dosn't work, and I had to kill him only with my Lightning dmg.
In my spell Info from Divine Ire I see only 50% chance to ignite, but skilled + support gem I have 105%.
This problem I have sometimes, also with smaler mobs and I dont know why.
I hope you can help me, playing this build is realy funny

Sorry for the bad english, its not my natural speech
sorry im not that new but i just start playing this leage after a long long break and try to find good tanky build to play.
this is good one but so far i still can't drop mana flask.
is there anyway to gain mana other than using flask? i saw that not a single build using mana flask? i know i can gain mana leech from physical damage but since it's dot build i don't think that work.

sorry for bad english
Last edited by ReseaN on May 12, 2021, 12:29:48 PM
Really want to thank you for posting this build, having an absolute blast.
As someone that's never played it before, Divine Ire has to be one of the most satisfying skills in the game (Especially with the new MTX)

Only created my Inquis yesterday, currently level 88 and breezing through t16 maps with around 9-10ex investment (Could be done alot cheaper but had currency to spare).

I was playing a COC Ice Nova Assassin (around 100ex invested) but got sick of the neverending cyclone. This build feels a million times better to play, and everything just melts.

Still have plenty of currency to invest, so looking forward to seeing where this ends up.

Fair chance this will be my league starter next league also.
Hi i've reached lvl 80 and i feel like my damage are not that great what i'm missing to boost my damage. I know my gear at the moment are not good but i could only get more defense. What should i focus to get more damage ?

If someone mind checking my caracter, thank's

EDIT : i was missing 50% of physical to lightning
Last edited by Mamouki on May 13, 2021, 4:54:24 PM
"
Akinoom wrote:
Hello,
Last Drox fight it seems that ignite dosn't work, and I had to kill him only with my Lightning dmg.
In my spell Info from Divine Ire I see only 50% chance to ignite, but skilled + support gem I have 105%.

There is a mod:
Monsters have X% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments,
which is most likely the cause of your problems. This mod should be generally avoided with this build as it is very annoying. Check the newly added map mods section in the guide. Hope it helps!
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
"
"
Akinoom wrote:
Hello,

There is a mod:
Monsters have X% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments,
which is most likely the cause of your problems. This mod should be generally avoided with this build as it is very annoying. Check the newly added map mods section in the guide. Hope it helps!

Haha, I did a Conq fight without realising the map had 85% chance to avoid elemental ailments... That sure took a while.

Still having an absolute blast with this build (Did my first ever A8 Sirus the other day). I've got a decent amount of currency, but like you said - due to the nature of the build there really isn't a whole lot of gear out there. I've never really gotten into crafting before, so I've got some learning ahead of me. Gloves/Boots/Belt/Amulet/Chest all need some serious work.

I've changed the tree a bit to fit a large cluster, and just started testing Augury. Not really noticing the loss of Instruments whilst mapping.

Currently sitting on 4.27m Sirus DPS (21.4m total) with plenty of upgrades still needed. POB if interested - https://pastebin.com/9fc1Bvn3

The most fun I've had in 1000's of hours of playing POE, so thanks again.
"
ReseaN wrote:
sorry im not that new but i just start playing this leage after a long long break and try to find good tanky build to play.
is there anyway to gain mana other than using flask? i saw that not a single build using mana flask? i know i can gain mana leech from physical damage but since it's dot build i don't think that work.

sorry for bad english

Well yea, i agree with you dude.
How you guys sustain without a mana flask?
Last edited by hansmannn on May 15, 2021, 1:48:48 PM
"
hansmannn wrote:
"
ReseaN wrote:

sorry for bad english

Well yea, i agree with you dude.
How you guys sustain without a mana flask?

You can sustain it through mana regen and cinderswallow while reducing mana cost. Ignite builds are not very heavy on mana consumption as you shoot only once in a while, and you have all the time you need to regen mana back. While leveling, I pathed to Tireless when I had the first mana problems (still using mana flask). Then, when working on block chance I took Mystic Bulwark and not so much later Arcane Will. I was also running with Shaper for a while, but I dropped it at the end. I never run into serious mana problems anymore, and I could drop mana flask. Even without Fanaticism active you can channel for a good while before your mana is depleted. However, if really needed, you can also path to Quick Recovery or Deep Thoughts. IMHO flask slot is too precious to waste it for mana flask.

EDIT: I have taken a look into your character, and you did not allocate Arcane Will. I know 3 flat regen does not seem much, but this node together with Heart and Soul boost mana regen by 50% in my build. Otherwise, try to fit low-level clarity as a temporary band-aid (if you are low on max mana try arrogance support).
DI ignite inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3080303/
(retired) MoMMeme hiero: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2487766
Last edited by sprawdzampoczte on May 15, 2021, 2:58:09 PM
Hey I just had one quick question, how reliable is the proc on flammability when specced into hextouch? Having alot of fun with this build thank you for sharing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info