[3.14] Just do not die 4head | Tanky Divine Ire ignite Inquisitor | league starter

How do you manage to sustain while clearing? I seem to run out all the time especially during ultimatums.
Okay I must be missing something. Where does the ignite proliferation come from? You mention it in your Pros, but it's not explained in the build mechanics and I'm not seeing anything on the POB that would cause it.
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Okay I must be missing something. Where does the ignite proliferation come from? You mention it in your Pros, but it's not explained in the build mechanics and I'm not seeing anything on the POB that would cause it.

He is using the Ignite Proliferation support gem. In the POB its in the Divine Ire skill but deactivated since like he said he switches it for endgame bossing.
"
goldiakafreak wrote:
"
bridgeburner wrote:

He is using the Ignite Proliferation support gem. In the POB its in the Divine Ire skill but deactivated since like he said he switches it for endgame bossing.

Thanks! I knew I was missing something.
Thanks for the build! Still have stuff to upgrade, but I've been grinding Elder fight all day deathless on Standard and it's been a lot of fun.
How is this build treating you (or anyone else playing it) in ultimatums? My starter is a pretty fast mapper but struggling a bit on bosses and T16s especially in ultimatums so looking for something more defensive to roll in to and get some bossing going.
I'm new to channeling builds and I'm trying to get the sequencing right.

Am I spamming shield charge to move around, and then hitting curse and skill (in this case ignite, but divine ire later)?

How much should I be charging up my ignite?

I have lots of leveling to do and gear to get still, but I want to be able to practice the mechanics properly.
"
wrath32 wrote:
I'm new to channeling builds and I'm trying to get the sequencing right.

Am I spamming shield charge to move around, and then hitting curse and skill (in this case ignite, but divine ire later)?

How much should I be charging up my ignite?

I have lots of leveling to do and gear to get still, but I want to be able to practice the mechanics properly.

im just getting in to red maps now (but converted to DI and pretty geared) so take it with a grain of salt but you don't really need to curse/channel for clearing. i basically just tap DI and it clears regular mobs while charging around. i guess if you really wanted to min/max it you would channel long enough to proc infused channeling and then repeat enough to keep it up. so far it's not necessary for me though. for bossing you can drop you scorching ray totems/curse and charge up.

PS for anyone considering this build, if you are up for using more regrets down the road using flame wall spellslinger and deliver the ignites with KB/PS/frenzy is an option for leveling but you need to add some attack speed for it to feel good.
Enjoying build so far. I’m still using incinerate and with proliferation you can clear out the challenges pretty well. I’m currently using arrogance + vitality so that I can squeeze discipline in there, about a net 300 gain in ES. Will have to make some adjustments later to fit purity in when I switch to DI. Solid build, gear selection was very helpful too. Thanks
I'm playing in standard, but I just did a 100% delirious map. Which was cool. I died 4 times fighting Kosis, but it was an Elemental Weakness + -13% max res map. So. Still pretty good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info