[3.14] Just do not die 4head | Tanky Divine Ire ignite Inquisitor | league starter

Also just FYI. Make sure you check POB for your numbers. At levels 5 and 20, Awakened Unbound Ailments is only more damage than Ignite Proliferation when it's 20%. Because of the fire dot multi on quality.
Thanks for the build!

I started playing this league after getting to endgame with a bleeding bow gladiator last league, which was extremely expensive and lacking at first, and I'm really happy with how this is turning out!
Will a 'adds xx to xx fire damage to attacks' mess with the EE?

I'm somewhat noobish at POE, so I have a few questions:

Will the damage from ignite/burning dmg be higher if I charge DI up for longer (mostly thinking about bosses here) or should I just tap it?

During bosses, should I shoot off DI as frequent as possible, or only like every 10 sec? I mean, does it help anything for the burning dmg/ ignite to hit muliple times?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
"
YellovvJack wrote:
Will a 'adds xx to xx fire damage to attacks' mess with the EE?

Nope, because DI is a spell, not an attack. Be wary of "adds xx to xx fire damage" or "adds xx to xx fire damage to spells," as those will in fact brick the EE

"

Will the damage from ignite/burning dmg be higher if I charge DI up for longer (mostly thinking about bosses here) or should I just tap it?

Yes, it will do more damage all the way up to stage 20. If you take a look at the POB, the DPS is on release with 20 stages. If you play with that number you'll get a numerical idea of how it messes with your damage. In game, you can simply try it out.

"
During bosses, should I shoot off DI as frequent as possible, or only like every 10 sec? I mean, does it help anything for the burning dmg/ ignite to hit multiple times?

With the setup in this build you're pretty much fine to hit the boss again every 4-5 seconds, hitting them more often may get you a random stronger ignite, but especially since you're new I would hit - dodge to learn some mechanics for 4-5 seconds - hit - dodge etc.

Good luck exile!
Last edited by PapaiNico on Apr 27, 2021, 6:10:45 PM
I am doing this build. Lvl 88 atm and doing t14-16 ultimatum awakener 6. What i don't understand is the point of "Instruments of zeal" ascendancy points when you don't gain fanatic charges with divine ire or flamedash and only one charge is yield per shield charge cast. Also the effect of fanaticism seems pretty useless to divine ire play since i have no problem with area of effect, since everything dies to ignite prolif, and cast speed or manacost is irrelevant.
Wouldn't be better "Augury of penitence" for survival and a net 26% to elemental damage?
tbh this has to be THE WORST leveling i ever did, not in maps yet but Jesus...
"
sUstOdKa wrote:
I am doing this build. Lvl 88 atm and doing t14-16 ultimatum awakener 6. What i don't understand is the point of "Instruments of zeal" ascendancy points when you don't gain fanatic charges with divine ire or flamedash and only one charge is yield per shield charge cast. Also the effect of fanaticism seems pretty useless to divine ire play since i have no problem with area of effect, since everything dies to ignite prolif, and cast speed or manacost is irrelevant.
Wouldn't be better "Augury of penitence" for survival and a net 26% to elemental damage?

I believe that when you get The Surrender, reckoning granted by it counts as an attack.
Hello.
Before i was unwilling to play channelling skills but with this ripy legue mechanics i wanted to try something tanky with good clear.
I must say i am amazed how much survivability this build got.
That said single target is a bit lacking.

My investment was arroud 13 ex now.

I am wondering if someone could check my gear?!
I need advice what to get next!
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.
Before i was unwilling to play channelling skills but with this ripy legue mechanics i wanted to try something tanky with good clear.
I must say i am amazed how much survivability this build got.
That said single target is a bit lacking.

My investment was arroud 13 ex now.

I am wondering if someone could check my gear?!
I need advice what to get next!

Hey Luka, just took a quick look and very glaringly the first thing is you're missing Elemental Equilibrium. In PoB simply moving your GV jewel to the south of the starting area and making corrupted soul come from the "Agnostic keystone, and respeccing some nodes to EE your total ignite damage jumps up 1.1 mil
"
bridgeburner wrote:
Also just FYI. Make sure you check POB for your numbers. At levels 5 and 20, Awakened Unbound Ailments is only more damage than Ignite Proliferation when it's 20%. Because of the fire dot multi on quality.

one thing to keep in mind is the duration of the ignite as well. to use my own character as an example a 20/20 ignite prolif gives me +41% ignite and total damage but 20/20 unbound ailments gives me +35% ignite and +100% total damage because the ignite lasts longer on the target. this means that you can hit the boss once and run around dodging skills longer (3.91 duration vs 5.88s duration). this build isn't insta-phasing anything so playing it a bit slower and safer is generally better i think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info