All Rebalanced Essences

I thought leech was combined? why does it say "Amulet: 150% increased Recovery per second from Life Leech"? I get that seperate mods will exist for different types of leech but an essence seems like too common of an item to have smth like that idk
oh ok
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
Minion buffs when?
Those of you who were complaining about Harvest, you should rejoice at seeing these changes! Lots of crafting power transferred to essences.
Imagine using Essence of Hysteria on helmet for "Socketed Gems deal 30% more Damage while on Low Life", then fracturing this mod and using Essence of Horror for "Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage". EZ 60% more damage.
Last edited by alex_disp on Apr 15, 2021, 12:02:36 PM
Torrent When?
changes are meh
GL EXILE!
Wait, its actually a buff?
The difference is that mana reservation applies to ONLY mana. While reduced reservation of skill applies to life as well.
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
"
X_Lucifer wrote:
They're still dogshit.

Stop trying to make essence a thing and accept that they're obsolete.

Remove them from the game.

What??? No. Essences are quite good and useful. WTF man. If you don't like them, dont use them, they are very much not dogshit.

I would agree if you didn't need 300 top tier essences to "chaos spam" something to go with the 1 usually esoteric mod it provides. I mean a couple are ok like mana reserved on helmets and movement speed but it is costly.

I kinda agree they are dogshit but to each his own. I only got the stash tab to sell them personally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info