[3.14] Bloodslinger | Exsanguinate | Corrupting Fever | Petrified Blood [LL]

I'm a bit confused with the debuff and the secondary duration...

Are there two sources of damage? Corrupted blood AND the secondary duration damage?

If so, how much damage does corrupted blood inflict per stack?
Ok, so looking at poedb, these gems are actually nuts, WTF is that gem lvl scaling beyond 20 lmao. exsanguinate just casually doubles in dot dmg from 20-26
"
chippydog wrote:

Are there two sources of damage? Corrupted blood AND the secondary duration damage?

Secondary duration is the duration of the actual debuff on the enemy, while the first duration is how long Corrupting Fever will last when you first cast it- without refreshing it by spending life.

You do have 2 debuffs though, which are Exsanguinate debuff and corrupted bluff debuff.

"
MrYamamoto wrote:
Ok, so looking at poedb, these gems are actually nuts, WTF is that gem lvl scaling beyond 20 lmao. exsanguinate just casually doubles in dot dmg from 20-26

Yep, both Exsanguinate and Corrupting Fever scale INSANELY hard with gem levels (disproportionately similar to Flame Wall). At level 26, both DoTs are doubled. Level 4 empower is about ~43% more DoT damage for both skill gems.
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
Clydehart wrote:
"
chippydog wrote:

Secondary duration is the duration of the actual debuff on the enemy, while the first duration is how long Corrupting Fever will last when you first cast it- without refreshing it by spending life.

You do have 2 debuffs though, which are Exsanguinate debuff and corrupted bluff debuff.

"
MrYamamoto wrote:

Yep, both Exsanguinate and Corrupting Fever scale INSANELY hard with gem levels (disproportionately similar to Flame Wall). At level 26, both DoTs are doubled. Level 4 empower is about ~43% more DoT damage for both skill gems.

To do Glad or to do Trickster, that is the question
"
MrYamamoto wrote:
"
Clydehart wrote:
"
chippydog wrote:

"
MrYamamoto wrote:

Maybe Scion? :D She has 25% more dot damage, while glad and trickster only 20
looking forward to trying this out, and posting on this thread some of my success if you don't mind? maybe see what works and doesn't work.

Never tried an LL build before.
"
MrYamamoto wrote:

"
Valandin wrote:
Maybe Scion? :D She has 25% more dot damage, while glad and trickster only 20

Trickster will be much stronger with bosses, but Glad will be way faster with mapping- at least from a first glance. I personally will be starting Scion, because it has a pretty good mixture of both- but the flask spamming playstyle isn't for everyone.

"
looking forward to trying this out, and posting on this thread some of my success if you don't mind? maybe see what works and doesn't work.

Never tried an LL build before.

Yeah, absolutely! I'm really not sure how good things will be with Petrified Blood at LL. It may turn out that Hybrid LL is a complete dud with the Petrified Blood, and it's better to either swap to strictly ES or hybrid life/ES (without being on LL). We'll see!
why is elementalist not an option? it would give +40 generic more (golems + shock) and elemental immunity, some base regen which is required for boss fights.
"
Yokuss wrote:
why is elementalist not an option? it would give +40 generic more (golems + shock) and elemental immunity, some base regen which is required for boss fights.

Elementalist might be better for self-cast Reap/Exsanguinate rather than Spellslinger. The problem with Elementalist is their limited socket availability since 4 sockets are immediately dedicated to Flame, Chaos, Stone, and Lightning Golem. You could probably drop some auras and shuffle some passive points in exchange for the gem slots required for golems.
Will be there scion verison guide? Will start with but wanna see some

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info