[3.14] Bloodslinger | Exsanguinate | Corrupting Fever | Petrified Blood [LL]

Thanks for this, I'll check it out! Thanks for the build!
"
Clydehart wrote:
"
Will be there scion verison guide? Will start with but wanna see some

POB for Ascendant: https://pastebin.com/NUHASj1h

If it works out well, I may make a guide, ultimately- I will probably end up consolidating all the Bloodslingers into one guide once the concepts are proven out.

Looking forward to it. I'm currently navigating both builds with my ascendant, seeing what I like and tinkering

Just curious, for all of the PoB links I've seen so far, I've always seen Call to Arms mapped. Is there a reason we go so far down to take this?
So I did not like spellslinger version in Ultimatums.

I switched to CwC and I feel like god. Did not die a single time in acts since then. Did all ultimatums at maximum with ease.

Basically you take claw with + life on hit. Slap on essence giving it +% spell damage or just bench craft one. Later need to also add trigger for offering. You can check Nugiyen character for details. Feels incredible. Tho I switched only when I got 5L. Because Exsanguinate then is 3L one of which is chain.

My twist on regular CwC build. I user Vortex + lifetap on move command. Can constantly keep Corrupted fever with that. I am lazy person. Costs 2L tho. I can afford it for QoL

EDIT: I think Ill add Hextouch and Vulnerability to Vortex setup. Autocurse will synergyse well with CwC
Last edited by Raagun on Apr 19, 2021, 8:13:20 AM
Currently playing this with an additional Reap Spellslinger setup in exchange for dropping Vitality and Enlighten and putting the big auras into my Prism Guardian setup; effortlessly clearing low red maps so far.

Sustain with Low Life feels pretty ok, 2.5k Unreserved Life, 3k ES, managed to chain like 30-40 deathless maps with fully cleared Ultimatums.
"
Ccl97 wrote:
"
Clydehart wrote:
"
Will be there scion verison guide? Will start with but wanna see some

POB for Ascendant: https://pastebin.com/NUHASj1h

If it works out well, I may make a guide, ultimately- I will probably end up consolidating all the Bloodslingers into one guide once the concepts are proven out.

Looking forward to it. I'm currently navigating both builds with my ascendant, seeing what I like and tinkering

Just curious, for all of the PoB links I've seen so far, I've always seen Call to Arms mapped. Is there a reason we go so far down to take this?

I personally really like the "oh sh**" button that enduring cry provides when I get into a pinch, so I had decided to go for it (as well as free Endurance charges). It is definitely a personal preference and probably not optimal for everyones' playstyle!
Coldslinger: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2797749
"
Raagun wrote:
So I did not like spellslinger version in Ultimatums.

I switched to CwC and I feel like god. Did not die a single time in acts since then. Did all ultimatums at maximum with ease.

Basically you take claw with + life on hit. Slap on essence giving it +% spell damage or just bench craft one. Later need to also add trigger for offering. You can check Nugiyen character for details. Feels incredible. Tho I switched only when I got 5L. Because Exsanguinate then is 3L one of which is chain.

My twist on regular CwC build. I user Vortex + lifetap on move command. Can constantly keep Corrupted fever with that. I am lazy person. Costs 2L tho. I can afford it for QoL

EDIT: I think Ill add Hextouch and Vulnerability to Vortex setup. Autocurse will synergyse well with CwC

I think the CwC version is really good and considered it, but I ultimately prefer staying away from enemies. Of course that becomes a huge issue when you're confined to a circle half the size of your screen... I definitely agree that the CwC version is far better for Ultimatums. I have a feeling that most people will make designated builds to handle the top end of Ultimatums.
Gotta say I had high hopes for spellslinger exsanguinate/reap at the start, and it was OP for leveling. But POB'ing different endgame setups with a maxed out tree, maxed out jewels/clusters, and some decent gear -- and the ceiling does not look good. Seems like the build caps out at around 3-4 million DPS and that's with really really good gear. I was hoping for better ways to scale beyond that, but am at a loss.

The build seems really strong defensively, and fun for leveling, but I'm not sure it's worth the cost/investment of taking it to its max for the end-game. Not to mention without Chain the clear feels really bad, and putting in Chain sacrifices too much damage for a hard-capped build like this.

Btw, none of this is a flame at the guide, I love the theorycraft and was optimistic as well; I just think the numbers are hard-capped for these new skills when spellslung, unfortunately.
Last edited by Anbokr on Apr 20, 2021, 5:31:24 PM
"
Anbokr wrote:
Gotta say I had high hopes for spellslinger exsanguinate/reap at the start, and it was OP for leveling. But POB'ing different endgame setups with a maxed out tree, maxed out jewels/clusters, and some decent gear -- and the ceiling does not look good. Seems like the build caps out at around 3-4 million DPS and that's with really really good gear. I was hoping for better ways to scale beyond that, but am at a loss.

The build seems really strong defensively, and fun for leveling, but I'm not sure it's worth the cost/investment of taking it to its max for the end-game. Not to mention without Chain the clear feels really bad, and putting in Chain sacrifices too much damage for a hard-capped build like this.

Btw, none of this is a flame at the guide, I love the theorycraft and was optimistic as well; I just think the numbers are hard-capped for these new skills when spellslung, unfortunately.

I entirely agree with you, the build is great for leveling, league start, and SSF, since the base damage of the skills are so high- but it doesn't scale well into endgame without investing into LL. I would not recommend a Spellslinger variation for endgame content like bossing/juiced maps without going LL, but it should be enough to get you just into red maps with pretty minimal investment.

I would never take a comment like this as flaming the guide, build, or myself- it's constructive and non-aggressive! Thank you!
Really enjoying the build :D Looking at wands, is it better to have one with a higher physical damage% and frontload? Or just spell damage? Sorry, no idea when it comes to building things!
"
Ristle wrote:
Really enjoying the build :D Looking at wands, is it better to have one with a higher physical damage% and frontload? Or just spell damage? Sorry, no idea when it comes to building things!

In terms of priority: +1 Physical Spells, +1 All Spells, % Physical damage over time multiplier, % Damage over time multiplier, % damage over time, % spell damage. The majority of your damage is from the DoT- not the frontload. With that said, the first 5 of the mentioned stats will scale all DoT damage- whilst the % spell damage will only scale Exsanguinate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info