[3.14] Bloodslinger | Exsanguinate | Corrupting Fever | Petrified Blood [LL]

"
Clydehart wrote:
"
Ristle wrote:
Really enjoying the build :D Looking at wands, is it better to have one with a higher physical damage% and frontload? Or just spell damage? Sorry, no idea when it comes to building things!

In terms of priority: +1 Physical Spells, +1 All Spells, % Physical damage over time multiplier, % Damage over time multiplier, % damage over time, % spell damage. The majority of your damage is from the DoT- not the frontload. With that said, the first 5 of the mentioned stats will scale all DoT damage- whilst the % spell damage will only scale Exsanguinate.

You are a scholar and a gentleman, thank you :D
Hey,
i partially followed this build to create my own.
It's a self cast Exsanguinate, because i saw rather low dps with spellslinger or CWC cyclone.
And to be honest at beginning i was sceptical to self cast too and already started preparing to swap to diffrent build like assasin Penance Brand.
But now after some upgrades it is finally playable :). (take in mind that i'm bad player and i prefer easy play, like mines :).

So currently i have around 850k dps + corrupting fever around 300k (according to POB) and doing T14 easy. And i want to tinker some more. I have already prepared some cluster jewels ,but need more tree points. And in meantime of leveling i was looking for diffrent opportunities to upgrade. And for example i was trying to gain some extra chaos damage, but when i use Ming's Heart ring (Gain 20% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg) ,POB show me 2k dmg decrease instead of any increase.

Can some one explain me that? Does it mean that gain x% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg does not apply to phys damage from Exsanguinate spell?
Last edited by CptOmen on Apr 24, 2021, 12:49:15 PM
"
CptOmen wrote:
Hey,
Can some one explain me that? Does it mean that gain x% of phys dmg as extra chaos dmg does not apply to phys damage from Exsanguinate spell?

Are you using brutality? If so, you cant do chaos dmg - with other words if you remove brutality you should see the conversion on your dmg.
oh, yes as always i don't read... thank you
where do you get that frenzy charges ???
Can someone please explain me why Blood Artist is not calculated in POB ?
It gives +14% Phys Dmg Over time multiplier if you've Spent Life recently.
But i can't find any settings in configuration to apply "spent life" condition.
RESERVED

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info