[3.14] 2H Sword Juggernaut Cyclone General's Cry Lacerate,Rampage,Transcendence, Tanky

"
"
pathos4exile wrote:
Kiloava is no longer an option right?

"Legacy jewel with the value "Kiloava" would grant the keystone Glancing Blows instead. However, even the jewel was obtained before version 3.11.0, using a

Divine Orb
, the player cannot obtain Kiloava variant anymore. Moreover, using a

Divine Orb
on legacy jewel Kiloava variant, will delete the "Kiloava" mod value forever."

I was really curious on this as well, it seems to me like Lethal Pride is no longer a part of this build... as of Harvest League... So im unsure why you're posting all of this without an update on that when its half a year gone? This basically means that we're losing 20% effect of fortify on ourselves. Which makes me wonder if its worth going into escalation and barbarism? Or if we could get some nodes elsewhere that does something similar...

You might want to look into updating this part of the build? as well as seeing if its worth still investing in those nodes without the fortify buff.

I was also curious, your POB shows your armor at 21,632. your base from armours is 2875. So im curious how it gets so high? I cant seem to locate it.

I did not know it was out of the game

Sham
I deleted my comment because it was not really true
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating
Last edited by xCollision on Apr 22, 2021, 4:19:48 PM
"
xCollision wrote:
Hello Sham,

After investing more than 10 exalts in the build I have to say,

This build is not really tanky for the moment : lvl 91

I have decent items, not mirror tier but pretty good.

My only problem is ultimatums and bosses, i have really hard time sustaining my flasks, and my charges, thus my dps but most importantly survivability. Would you have any suggestions for more tankyness as it's pretty squishy and moreover the fact that your lethal pride jewel thing does not work anymore, a replacement maybe ?

I took down the mastermind pretty easily tho.

I made my own version of the build from Sham's and I don't know what you are doing wrong but the build is tanky af.
Hello guys, I removed the Lethal Pride Kiloava. Because its not anymore in game. Sorry for that.

Sham
"
xCollision wrote:
Hello Sham,

After investing more than 10 exalts in the build I have to say,

This build is not really tanky for the moment : lvl 91

I have decent items, not mirror tier but pretty good.

My only problem is ultimatums and bosses, i have really hard time sustaining my flasks, and my charges, thus my dps but most importantly survivability. Would you have any suggestions for more tankyness as it's pretty squishy and moreover the fact that your lethal pride jewel thing does not work anymore, a replacement maybe ?

I took down the mastermind pretty easily tho.

The game poe is not only the build, but knowing what bosses do and mods on maps.
For example if you take vulnerability and less armour on map and the boss does melee damage, he kills you.
A other one -12 to res and 100 phys damage as cold on a map and boss does cold damage he will kill you

Same with ultimatums, If take the chaos follow thing and you run through without any chaos res over time you die.

So you will need to adapt.

Sham

Last edited by Doomshamino on Apr 22, 2021, 1:28:47 AM
Sirus down using only 3 portals on awaken lvl 5

I could have use only 1 portal if i was not trash

Good build for now
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating
Last edited by xCollision on Apr 22, 2021, 4:20:01 PM
Hello guys, im trying this build atm but i have some troubles

1- since the "channeling skills" mod isnt more in the league (or almost) my cyclone cost 8 mana how i can sustain it? mana potion?

2- i cant run all the auras because 46 mana left and i can perma cyclone how you manage that guys?

3- Also how do you are immune to ailments? i have chest + glove = 50% :(

Thanks!
Last edited by Pitopito on Apr 22, 2021, 8:03:26 PM
"
Pitopito wrote:
Hello guys, im trying this build atm but i have some troubles

1- since the "channeling skills" mod isnt more in the league (or almost) my cyclone cost 8 mana how i can sustain it? mana potion?

2- i cant run all the auras because 46 mana left and i can perma cyclone how you manage that guys?

3- Also how do you are immune to ailments? i have chest + glove = 50% :(

Thanks!

1. There a some options
-Take stance skill reservation
-You can enchant your amulet with Lucidityhttps://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Lucidity

3. Immune to ailments -30 chest
-25 gloves
-30 cluster jewel elegant form
-enchant amulet Crystal Skin 15

Sham
Hi Sham,

I'm 78 and I'm following this build in the new league.
I'm not an experienced POE player even though I played it when it first came out.
Anyway, thing is, I'm 78 and I've ran out of skill points (following your skill tree build).
Where should I invest after lvl 75?
Also I'm having problems tanking pure phys dmg, I get one shot sometimes, even though my overall armor is 6.2k and dmg reduction 38%.

But most important, where to invest new skill points after lvl 75?

Thanks,
Hey, so this only goes to 75, so what about later levels? Also, I don't see the anointed skill you have in the video on the PoB, nor where we put the enlighten gem. I know we can just watch your videos, but it would be cool to have everything on the PoB as well. I really like this build, I would just like it to see assembled in one place.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info