[3.14] 2H Sword Juggernaut Cyclone General's Cry Lacerate,Rampage,Transcendence, Tanky

Kiloava is no longer an option right?

"Legacy jewel with the value "Kiloava" would grant the keystone Glancing Blows instead. However, even the jewel was obtained before version 3.11.0, using a

Divine Orb
, the player cannot obtain Kiloava variant anymore. Moreover, using a

Divine Orb
on legacy jewel Kiloava variant, will delete the "Kiloava" mod value forever."
"
xCollision wrote:
Hello Sham,

I'm currently still following your build
I'm Lvl 87, works great for the moment

I have several questions tho :

1) I saw on forums that People don't consider full immunity to Ailments really worth, are they wrong ?

2) When should i switch to the Abyssus Helmet ? Because when I use it, it seems that my survivability gets really bad.

3) Would you consider the Bloodscent Cluster jewel a priority for Yellow Mapping ?

4) Your PoB is done for level 100, which Points should i neglect until then

Here is my PoB : https://pastebin.com/BLGi7RP0

Thanks a lot for this build man !

Good day to you sir.

1.Yes they are wrong, ignite will kill you in 1 sec on hard tier maps.

2.I just checked your pob and with all endurance charges up you got 68 Physical reduction, so if you don't have your flask up you can be killed by physial damage. You need to get more armour on chest.Btw your chest in not quality 20.
The Pantheon Soul of lunaris or Solaris can help you to.

3.nope i used it only for the harbingers in tier 15-16 maps

4.dismembering

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Apr 20, 2021, 2:21:17 AM
"
MultMen wrote:
I am planning to do this build in HC. Do really work well ? Is Some change need to be made ?

I never would play hc in this game.

So don't play with this build in hc.

Sham
"
pathos4exile wrote:

"Legacy jewel with the value "Kiloava" would grant the keystone Glancing Blows instead. However, even the jewel was obtained before version 3.11.0, using a

Divine Orb

Divine Orb

I don't know.

Sham
added leveling guide 51-75 Mapping

Sham
i just wish u take all leveling in to 1 pob. But still thanks you
Hello sham,

How is that Frenzy charge is ticked in PoB configuration ? Can't seem to find where we get some.
Path of exile is great game except if you have something to do in life like laundry or eating
"
xCollision wrote:
Hello sham,

How is that Frenzy charge is ticked in PoB configuration ? Can't seem to find where we get some.

blood rage
Nice build
Last edited by Rourkius on Apr 20, 2021, 9:13:27 PM
"
pathos4exile wrote:

Divine Orb

Divine Orb

I was really curious on this as well, it seems to me like Lethal Pride is no longer a part of this build... as of Harvest League... So im unsure why you're posting all of this without an update on that when its half a year gone? This basically means that we're losing 20% effect of fortify on ourselves. Which makes me wonder if its worth going into escalation and barbarism? Or if we could get some nodes elsewhere that does something similar...

You might want to look into updating this part of the build? as well as seeing if its worth still investing in those nodes without the fortify buff.

I was also curious, your POB shows your armor at 21,632. your base from armours is 2875. So im curious how it gets so high? I cant seem to locate it.
Last edited by Bloodfrost13th on Apr 21, 2021, 4:40:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info