[3.14] 2H Sword Juggernaut Cyclone General's Cry Lacerate,Rampage,Transcendence, Tanky

Remade Build Ultimatum Low Budget
Path Of Buidling -Video Guide



High End Gear Build


Leveling Guide 1-17


Leveling Guide 17-30


Leveling Guide 30-51

POB https://pastebin.com/KCJk8WjC


Leveling Guide 51-75


Pros

-Very Tanky - 90% phys reduction,
-Ignite-Chill-Freeze-Shock-Stun Immune
-Fority
-Berserk 19 Less damage taken
-High Dps
-Fast Clear
-Elusive


Cons

-Cannot Do Phys Reflect Maps


What to do on a boss with no monsters

Switch blood rage with desecrate, that is why we use low level cast when damage taken.



Gems And Gear
















Jewels




Flask




Ascendancy,Bandit,The Phantheon

-Undeniable-Unstoppable-Unflinching-Unyielding
-2 Pssive Points
-Soul Of Solaris,Soul Of Shakari
Last edited by Doomshamino on May 5, 2021, 6:33:41 AM
Last bumped on May 9, 2021, 6:08:11 PM
Hi is this build still viable after patch notes?Looks like really great
"
CursorSize wrote:
Hi is this build still viable after patch notes?Looks like really great



yes its works, I always post my build after reading the patch notes

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Apr 14, 2021, 11:21:09 PM
This shall be my league starter! I'll let you know how it goes!!
Zerodyme_Witch (Best Summoner Ever)
"
This shall be my league starter! I'll let you know how it goes!!



Nice one buddy, have fun

Sham
Added Shaper Video
Might be my starter or full league build. It look simple but functional.

How many ex do you think I should expect to spend for a viable ALL-CONTENT build ?

Last league someone said that the starter build he proposed was 5ex viable for all-content and after 12, it was barely able to do T5 map.... So I just want to know what I should expect as I'm not really good to collect currency AND to craft :P

"
Renko1985 wrote:
Might be my starter or full league build. It look simple but functional.

How many ex do you think I should expect to spend for a viable ALL-CONTENT build ?

Last league someone said that the starter build he proposed was 5ex viable for all-content and after 12, it was barely able to do T5 map.... So I just want to know what I should expect as I'm not really good to collect currency AND to craft :P



I Can say the number what i payed last league.

-Sword 11 ex
-Abyssus 25 Chaos
-Amulet 2 ex
-ring*2 2 ex
-chest 9 ex
-gloves 4 ex
-boots 10 ex
-belt 75 chaos

flasks 7ex

Total 45 exalted 100 chaos

sham
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Renko1985 wrote:
Might be my starter or full league build. It look simple but functional.

How many ex do you think I should expect to spend for a viable ALL-CONTENT build ?

Last league someone said that the starter build he proposed was 5ex viable for all-content and after 12, it was barely able to do T5 map.... So I just want to know what I should expect as I'm not really good to collect currency AND to craft :P



I Can say the number what i payed last league.

-Sword 11 ex
-Abyssus 25 Chaos
-Amulet 2 ex
-ring*2 2 ex
-chest 9 ex
-gloves 4 ex
-boots 10 ex
-belt 75 chaos

flasks 7ex

Total 45 exalted 100 chaos

sham


You think it will be viable as a starter league ? Might take a while before I get that amount of currency :P
"
Renko1985 wrote:
"
Doomshamino wrote:
"
Renko1985 wrote:
Might be my starter or full league build. It look simple but functional.

How many ex do you think I should expect to spend for a viable ALL-CONTENT build ?

Last league someone said that the starter build he proposed was 5ex viable for all-content and after 12, it was barely able to do T5 map.... So I just want to know what I should expect as I'm not really good to collect currency AND to craft :P



I Can say the number what i payed last league.

-Sword 11 ex
-Abyssus 25 Chaos
-Amulet 2 ex
-ring*2 2 ex
-chest 9 ex
-gloves 4 ex
-boots 10 ex
-belt 75 chaos

flasks 7ex

Total 45 exalted 100 chaos

sham


You think it will be viable as a starter league ? Might take a while before I get that amount of currency :P


I don't know, never leveled with it. My guess is yes, because its a very simple build and skill. But i know for sure when league launces.

Btw the jewels where 14 exalted to.

of to work then i'm back for launce :)

Gl and have fun in new league
Sham

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info